Chapter 10

Jesse Pov.

     Me and Sarah have been together for almost a month now and today was my mother birthday. My Mom and Dad are very aware of me and Sarah relationship as for I have told them so much about her,but they had yet to meet her. I am planning on taking her with me to go visit them and spend a few hours with them just so they can get to know her and celebrate my mom turning 35 years old. I wake up early to clean up the house so that when Sarah got up we could go out to eat for breakfast. I sweep the floor in the kitchen,bathroom, and living room. When I finished up my friend Carly called me as I walk to the counter answering it. "Hello?...Hey Carly" I say as I could hear Sarah getting out of bed. "Hey Jesse I'm just calling to let you know to tell your mom I said happy birthday when you see her today" she responds as I smile. I'm happy to have Carly as a friend in my life who I know will have my back on things.

         Growing up at the age of 5 Carly was my only friend. She was always there for me when I needed her in school and out. There was this other friend I had Susan,but things took a turn when I found out she was a lier and she stole from me. Even through that time Carly was there for me and she protected me. After chatting with her I hung up as I turned around into a loving kiss from Sarah. "Hey baby" she says smiling as I had wrapped my arms around her waist. " hey you ready to go out to eat breakfast... you know my mom birthday is today we have to go see her so her and my father can get to know you" I say as she nods pecking me on the lips again before rushing back upstairs to get her self dolled up.

Sarah Pov.

I am very excited to meet Jesse's parents because I just want them to know that I love her with all my heart and I won't do anything to hurt her. Going into the bathroom I turned the shower on as I jumped in to clean up washing my body I took a moment to take in the steam heat from the water as it just felt so refreshing. After a few mins I turned off the water grabbing a towel out the cabinet walking back to her room. I dried off as I felt the wind of her walking in creep up my back as I breathe softly. " you can't be in here I'm getting ready" I say turning to her as she blushed. " sorry I'll step out then" she says turning as I walk over grabbing her hand. " I'm just kidding baby...you know I don't mind" I say pulling her back in the room as I pushed her into a seat on the bed. I walk over to the dresser as I rubbed some lotion on my arms and legs. " mine helping me with my back" I say as she nod getting up walking over standing behind me.

She softly took her hand up my back from the bottom to the top. I close my eyes arching my back as her hands were so warm and it made my body tingle. " Ooooo baby that feels so good...your hands are so gentle and warm" I say gripping my shoulders. She blushed again as she tried to resist her urges and I turned to her rubbing my leg up her thigh. " Not know Sarah...You know how that makes me" she say as I smirk putting my finger to her lips kissing down her neck. She moaned as I pushed her back on the bed kissing her deeply. She wrapped her arms around me as she rubbed up and down the back of my thighs kissing on my neck. I ran my fingers through her hair as she began to suck on my nipples. I slightly moaned as I felt myself get wet. She smirk as she continued rubbing her knee in between my legs as I arched my back. " J~Jesse...keep going" I say grabbing the sheets as she went faster.

        Soon after she flipped me over kissing down my neck taking her fingers and ramming them into me. She pinned me down as she nibbles down the soft spots of my neck she knew I was weak at. Like ten mins later I came and she got up smirking licking her fingers. " Now come on we got to go" she says as I nod getting up cleaning myself up and turning to the closet. I grabbed a pink shirt that was custom made with The word Barbie on it as I grabbed a pair of jeans and got ready. " shouldn't you be getting ready as well?" I ask noticing she still had pajamas on. She slightly giggled as she agreed taking her shirt off slowing as she didn't want to mess up her hair. I stare her up and down as I felt a warm heat sensation come over me.

Jesse Pov.

As I took my shirt off I could feel Sarah's body heat amplifying my way as I smirk and looked up at her. " you still look heated over there" I say as she shook her head and sat down. When I got my shirt off I started to bite my lip as i took my shorts off and she blushed. " Sarah are you blushing?" I ask as she hadn't did that in two weeks. She shake her head as she grabbed me something out to wear. I put it on as I looked in the mirror putting on my lipstick and eye lining. After teasing and playing around we left the house at a good time to go out and eat.

  We left the house getting into the car and driving off. During the ride we talked about our fun times growing up and past experiences we had with others. During the talk I learned something new about Sarah and noticed that she was more shying then she seemed like and it was because growing up she really wasn't a interactive person. People had picked on her for it and that was why she felt so shy and distanced from me when we had first met. Now that she really knows how i feel she told me she didn't have to feel that way anymore cause I opened her out of her shell. Now she is more confident then she has ever felt about herself in a long time.