Chapter 6

Jesse POV.

After me and Sara had a good time earlier in the morning and rested. I got up and took a shower as I picked out some jeans with my rock band shirt to wear as I woke Sara up. When she sees me she smile and got up and she panic when she didn't bring any clothes with her."Don't worry you can just put some of my clothes on"I tell her. She smile and went to my closet and pick out a shirt that cover her chest but not her stomach with some skinny jeans. I put on some eye liner with some cherry blossom lipstick.

   "I see a beautiful girl that needs a exmaining"Sara says. I blush giggling turning her way."Who me I'm just a city girl looking to have some fun" I say. She smirk and kiss me as she puts on her diamond ear rings and so do I."Ready to go Sara"I ask. She nods as she grab her wallet from her bag and we leave out as I call my friend Carly to go with us since she was old enough to drive. Ten minutes later she pick us up and drive off."So jeese what you been up to lately"Carly ask."Oh nothing just been having fun" I say looking at Sara.

   Sara turns looking out the window as she see all the people walking back and forth either coming from work or going." This is a nice car Carly" I say. She smile and see what i am wearing and she flip out."Why didn't you tell me you was going to wear that I could have got dressed"she ask. I shrug and she pout as sarah giggle. When we get to the mall Carly parked her car and we all walk into a big crowd of people going place to place."Damn its packed"Carly examine. I glare at her for using bad language.

Carly POV.

As we walk through the mall I spot a beautiful outfit that I just needed to have."Hey guys look let's go in here" I say."Victoria Secret okay" Jesse says. We walk in and I look through the rackets and find a cute shirt with some jeans. I look and Sara was close by while Jesse was on the other side of the store."Hey sarah come Here" I say. She nods coming over as I go into the dressing from."I want you to tell me what you think of this outfit"I tell her."Okay" she responds. When I come out I had in a top that showed my stomach and some jeans that made my lower half look perfectly shaped.

  "So what you think" I say spinning around. Sara blushed as she looks me up and down."um....um"she hesitate."it looks sexy right?"I ask. She nods with a smirk and I hug her. She hugs me back and Jesse walk over and she smirk."Girl that outfit is straight on fire"she says."Thanks I am going to wear this all day as she walk to go pay for it. After I went in the dressing room sarah went next. She can't out with a dress that made her look like a young super model."Damn girl you look hot"I say. She smile and blush lisiing me on the cheek,but Jesse glare at me shaking her head. I go and stand in the line.

Jeese Pov.

I look Sara up and down as i kiss her even doe no one saw us but one girl who saw how sarah looked and gave me a thumbs up. That made me happy that she didn't judge us cause we liked the same gender. When Sara was done I went in next as I came out with a some jeans and a shirt that show almost my whole upper body. Sara blushed and Carly smile letting me know it made me look hotter and skinnier." Thanks girl" I say. We all bought the clothes we picked out. We walk out the store as we talk and head to the food court."What do you want Sara"I ask." I'm not hungry Jesse" she says with a smirk. I look at her confused and got me a slice of pizza.

  As I sit eating my pizza Carly waits in line as Sara rub her hand down my leg. I swollow my food as i turns her way as she lick the sauce off my lips as she kiss me. I blush wrapping one of my arms around her before pulling away."Sara wait till we get up"I say. She nods getting up going to the bathroom as Carly went too. I finish eating throwing my plate away as I sit down drinking my soda. I look around at the people as they walked and ate. Me and Carly walk back as Sara went to a line to get her something to eat. I watch as she come back and sat down.

Sara POV

I take a bite out of my sandwich as I drink my juice."I thought you wasn't hungry" Jesse ask. I look at her and smirk." Well I was I just didn't want you to have to pay for me" I answer. She explain how she didn't mind if she did. I roll my eyes feeding her some fries. Carly look at us and say you guys are bad at keeping a low profile" Carly says."What you mean?" I ask."Let me guess you two are going out with each other and was afraid to tell me" carly answers. Jesse looked at her surprised she figured it out while sarah still denied it.

    " Hehehe..what no" i respond. Carly got up and sat in my lap as she kiss me. Then she turns kissing jesse as she stroke both are cheeks."okay fine just stop it turns me on" I whisper loudly. She smirk walking back to her sit. Jesse rubs her head and ask"What gave it away"."well Sara was feeding you,she blushed when I tried on my outfit as she looked me up and down sexy like, and you two was holding hands earlier without knowing" carly answer. Jesse nod and shrug her shoulder as I blush." Well I will be back I am going to go pick out one more outfit that both of you will love so you can't come" jesse says. I pout as me carly talked about how me and jesse was doing together.

Carly POV.

  I couldn't believe that the girl I knew for years didn't tell me she was going out with a nice beautiful girl like Sara."So how are you two together?" I ask. She smiles as she look at the people." We are great I mean I love her she sweet, kind, energetic, and she is everything I could wish for in a person" she answer. I nod as I look up through the ceiling windows to the sky."Me and jesse have been friends for a long time and I would do anything for her no matter what because I try to protect her so she don't get hurt you know" I say.

   "I do and I would never do anything to hurt her I promise" she says. I nod and get up hugging her as jesse come back." Alright let's go you two" jesse say. We nod as we walk back to my car with like 8 bags of clothes as we drive back to jesse house. When we get back to jesse house we sit on the couch as we all talked and laugh."Hey guys want to order a pizza and watch a movie..my treat" I say. They both nod and I grab my phone and call as sarah kiss jesse for a long time as I giggle. When I finish calling i go to the bathroom. I come back down as I take my shirt off cause it was hot and I wanted to tease them.