Chapter 3

Sara Pov

Wow only my first day and it hasn't even been 2 hours here I'm already in a mixed situation. I couldn't believe what Jesse was doing at this moment right now while we still had time left in school let alone class. Even though I knew that it wasn't right I couldn't help, but enjoy the rush I was having. She wrapped her arms around me kissing me even more passionately and I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to continue and tear me to pieces. I wrapped my arms around her waist as her tongue searched my mouth. She picks me up surprisingly easily unbuttoning my shirt as I arched my back. I blush madly and rub my fingers through her hair as she kissed down my chest having me throw my head back sending chills up my spine.

   I moaned against her lips and she moved around kissing down my neck causing me to moan even more.

   " Mmmm~...Jesse we shouldn't be doing this~" I say.

  She put her finger to my lips shushing me, then she takes off my shirt completely and unsnapped my bra. She licks and kisses on my breast as I tilt my head back slightly gripping her hair.

  " Jesse we have to get back before we g-get in trouble~" I say. She shakes her head pressing her body down on me more and rubbed her hand down my skirt.

Jesse Pov

   I don't know what has gotten into me, but I don't care. It's crazy to think all this could happen in a day let alone first meeting with someone, but things happen. I still couldn't get over the how soft Sara skin was that it drove me crazy each time I felt on her. Her breast was large and tender cause it tasted so juicy to my tastebuds.

" Oh Sara your breast taste so good~" I say teasing her.

    She blush as I slowly remove not only her skirt, but her panties.

  " J-Jesse no!~" she say.

   I lay her on the floor as I lick down her chest kissing down to her thighs. She moan as I slowly nibble on different spots of her legs overtime noticing how sensitive her body was which made sense.

   I go back up and suck on her breast some more as I went a step farther pushing one of my fingers inside her as she gasped. I could tell this was her first time having this done to her , so I was sure to be gentle . Hearing the sound of her moaning was music to my ears.  I moved my finger in and out slowly soon after pushing another finger inside her pumping quickly. She arch her back and bit down on her bottom lip clawing at my back.

Sara Pov

  Never have I had someone touch me the way Jesse was touching me. I couldn't stop moaning at her touch it was almost embarrassing for me. The way she was ponding my body with her fingers was amazing. It just felt so good I never imagined how it felt being with a girl. I mean she seems to be sweet and she knows just what she is doing it turns me on even though we just met.When I look up I see her strip naked and flip me on top of her.

   She rubs her hand down my arm and kisses me wrapping her legs around my waist. I kiss her back on the soft spots on her neck making her moan. I rub my hand over her butt and wrapped my tongue around her tongue as I tug on it. She dig her nails into my skin and I turn my head a little deepening the kiss as she arched her back. As I continued to kiss her i swirled my tongue around in her mouth playing with her tongue feeling the heat between us grow more intense.

  I roll her nibbles in between my fingers making them harder and harder. She moans so loud that it echoed through the bathroom.

" shush~ not so loud~ we will get caught" I whisper in her ear.

     I slowly kissed down her body getting every spot of her magnificent curves. As I got lower and lower I finally reached her crotch area using my tongue I enter her and she covers her face screaming in pleasure. I swirl my tongue all around inside her as she grips my hair pushing my face deeper in. I could feel her trembling to a point her legs were starting  to shake the way I was moving.

Jesse Pov

  I couldn't believe how good it felt having Sara's tongue inside me, but it felt like I was in heaven. I wish we could do this forever,but I knew sooner or later we would have to stop. I made every second count and so did she as we shared this moment together. I started to scream in pleasure as she slipped her tongue deeper and deeper inside me. I couldn't bear it anymore as I moaned in extreme pleasure begging for more moaning her name.

"Sara I'm about to come!!Mmmm~" I moan.

   I look at her blushing and she couldn't wait forcing her tongue to drill my g-spot as I came in her mouth she smirked deeply. Five mins later, we had got cleaned up fixing the stall we was in. Before leaving the before i stopped her kissing her one last time.

"  Your bad Jesse~" she says somewhat smirking.

" Maybe you can teach me a lesson" I wink as we headed back to class.