Chapter one

Chapter one

Felix POV

My day started off normal, rolling over in my bed I smack my alarm to get it to shut up. Groaning I look over at the time, 7PM. I have to be at work at 8:30PM. I somehow find the strength to get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. Looking at the mirror I bring my hands to my face, looking closely at my freckles and left over makeup. After jumping in the shower real quick and getting dressed, I look at myself in the mirror and give a little spin. I loved and hated our outfits for work, a small plaid skirt that made its way to the middle of my thighs, a low cut white flowy shirt tucked into it. White knee high socks filled the rest of my lower body.  I looked hot in it, I'm not gonna lie. It helped us get tips so I didn't care but on those bad nights I hated wearing it. I make my way to the kitchen and make myself a snack. Just then my roommate enters our apartment.

"Hey Jeongin how was work" I ask jumping onto the counter continuing to eat my snack. "It was boring, I hate morning shifts. Jeongin groans, coming over to me and falling into my lap. I laugh a little and give him a short hug before I jump off the counter. Making my way back to the bathroom I put the finishing touches on my make up, fixing my bangs so they lay perfectly, I grab my bag and head out the door. Jeongin already passed out on the couch in our living room.

Jeongin has been my best friend since I moved here to Korea. My parents died when I was younger so I came here to live with my relatives but they didn't want anything to do with me. I got out of that house as soon as I turned 18, getting a job at our local casino as a bartender/waiter. The gig was easy, look cute, make drinks, serve customers, and make bank on tips. I lived with Jeongin until we were able to afford a place of our own. He was also escaping from a bad living situation with an abusive boyfriend.

Making my way to the bus stop I put my head phones in and start blasting music. Getting onto the bus I take the seat in the back and zone out. Trying to prepare myself for my shift. Don't get me wrong I am a people person but dealing with drunk men at the casino was never fun. They always think just because I'm in a provocative outfit that I want to get fucked by them. Seeing my stop coming up I make my way to the door and wait. The bus stops as I get off and make my way inside, saying hi to all the girls at the bar.

"Felix" someone screams from behind the bar, putting my bag down and fixing my outfit I look over at them noticing its my friend Sam. She comes over to me and wraps me in a hug, I could smell the alcohol coming off of her already. Being apart of the bar staff had its perks, most of the time guest would buy us shots to take with them and other times we'd sneak drinks around. "Did you hear the news" she slurs pulling away from me. Shaking my head she continues "They sold the casino to some new and upcoming young billionair". Getting inches away from my face I can still clearly smell vodka rolling off her tongue, "and I hear hes single and cute".

Rolling my eyes at her I clock in quickly, "I don't care if hes God himself Sam, I am not looking for love in a casino filled with drunk men and smoke". Sam laughs at me before taking her orders out onto the floor. I grab a tray and my notepad and make my way onto the playing field. The loud sounds of the slot machines roar around me, walking around asking anyone if they want a drink.

The night was mostly uneventful, receiving a few tips here and there from people. Going back over to the bar to take my break I look down at my phone scrolling through notifications and different apps. Just then I feel someone slap my arm, looking up getting my attention I see Sam looking in a different direction. Following her gaze my eyes finally find what she was starring at.

"Thats him" she whispers out, in comes a very stylish young man, dressed head to toe in black, gold rings littered his fingers. He was breathtakingly good looking. Wearing his sunglasses inside he continues walking in with his posse behind him, swiftly walking past us at he bar not even stopping to say anything. "Close your mouth Felix, you'll catch flies" Sam says to me laughing. Shaking me back to reality I watch as he walks into the back room of the casino, shutting the door behind him as two large security guards stay at the door.

The rest of my night was uneventful, usually thursdays are a little faster and fun but today but have been a losing day for people. Finally 4 am rolls around and I grab my things to leave before clocking out. Just then my phone goes off, a new group chat started with all the other servers and bar staff.

"Before you leave please make your way to the back and meet the new owner" my manager texts all of us. I let out a huge sigh before fixing my outfit and my make up in my handheld pocket mirror. "Getting yourself all dolled up to meet the boss" Sam slurs from around the corner. Laughing at her I say "Are you sure you want to meet him now, you might not even remember this tomorrow". I grab her hand as we make our way to the back door, seeing the heavily armed guards outside it Sam speaks up. "We were told to meet the boss man" she says trying really hard not to seem that drunk.

The one guard relays something to the other before they open the door. I had only been in the back of the casino a handful of times, walking in we see a two way mirror/window, the walls were freshly painted black with red lights alluminating the corners. There sat the man who made his grand entrance just hours ago, behind a large wood desk looking down at some forms.

"Boss these two are here to meet you" one of them say behind me, scaring me slightly at his voice I jumped a little grabbing the hem of my short skirt. His eyes shift from his papers to us, looking straight at me up and down before licking his bottom lip. I gulp a little too loud as a smirk runs across his face. "Good morning, my name is Hwang Hyunjin" he starts to say standing up and walking to the front of his desk sitting down on it and leaning back a little. "And who do we have here" he asks still shooting daggers at me.

Sam speaks up "My name is Sam, but you can call me Sammy" she purrs out still trying to act not drunk. Hyunjin nods his head and points over to me "And you are" he says in a low deep voice. Sending shivers down my spine I squeak out "m-my name is Felix". Cursing myself for stuttering I watch that same smirk come on his face. "Nice to meet you both, please know nothing will be changing too much here. I have an open door policy so if you have any issues please come and see me" he says before making his way back around his desk.

Both Sam and I bow as we start making our exit, just before I pass the door I hear him call out from behind me, "Felix a moment please". Stopping in my tracks, Sam looks back at me winking before she leaves me there. I turn back around and walk back over to him, my hands still gripping the bottom of my skirt. "Guys give me the room" he growls out as the men behind me exit and shut the door. I watch him as he painfully slowly makes his way back around to the front of his desk taking the same position he had just moments ago.

He motions to me to come closer to him, my eyes watching his one finger as it curls. Somehow my feet make their way towards him, stopping a few feet in front of him before he whispers out "closer". I shakely make myself walk forward towards him. Only about a foot between us as he stands up and towers over me. He begins to walk around me, looking at me up and down. I could feel his breathing getting heavier as he made his rounds.

Coming back to my front he traces his finger down my one arm, goosebumps start appearing on me as his finger makes its way to my hand, taking it off the bottom of my skirt. He brings my hand up to his face, "Felix" he moans out shutting his eyes. "Y-yes sir" I stutter out as I feel a warm blush creep onto my face, still unsure of how this all was happening to me. Opening his eyes looking back at me he says "where have you been". Slightly confused I try answering him but he cuts me off, "someone like you should never have to lift a finger, someone like you should be put on a pedestal or hidden away in the tallest tower" he cooes out, letting my hand drop from his face as he leans closer to me.

My breathing becoming heavier with ever inch of him moving closer to me. His lips just inches away from mine. Inhaling I shut my eyes and try to remember what was happening. But just before he can touch me theres a loud banging on the door. He pulls away sighing loudly, going over to the door and swinging it open. "What" he growls out, I watch as one of the guards whispers something in his ear, Hyunjin nods his head before looking back over at me. "We will continue this another time angel" he whispers out before leaving the room. I collapse onto the floor and clutch my chest, was I not breathing that whole time? I quickly pick up my bag and leave, walking fast out of the casino as I try to make it to the bus stop.

Running over I was just able to make the last bus, getting on it and making my way to the back I sit down and put my head phones in. I can't even hear what song was playing as I just replay the actions that just happened. What the hell did I get myself into?

Let me know what ya think!