Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen

Felix's pov

Waking up the next morning a familiar pain make its way into my head. I hate being hung over. I start moving in bed when two strong arms pull me back. I sigh, comforted by his warm chest. Turning around I snuggle into him, inhaling him, he smells so good. His arms tightly wrapped around me I think of last night, how possessive he was, it was extremely sexual.

He leans down and kisses the top of my head, it would be cute if I wasn't in so much pain. Not only my head but my whole lower body. I wince in pain, Hyunjin must have noticed this because he unhooks me and gets up. Whining at the now cold empty bed he comes back, handing me a pill and some water.

Drinking it down he gets back into bed with me, replacing his arms back around me as his hands rub my back. I loved this type of affection. Sure I was all into the sexual parts too but I am pretty sure my love language is touch. I just loved the way his hands felt on my skin. How gentle he was but other times rough with me.

We stayed like that for a moment before a buzzing sound interrupted us. He gets up, checking his phone his face went pale. "What's wrong" I ask quietly. He then turns to me and says "my parents are here".

Hyunjins pov

Fuck what the fuck were my parents doing here. After last night I can understand why they'd be upset but to not tell me and just surprise me at my house. This can't be good. I hurry up and throw some clothes on as Felix continues to look confused at me. Unsure of what he was suppose to do. "Babe do you mind staying in here while I get rid of them" I ask softly. He nods his head. I lay out some sweats and a t shirt for him before I kiss his forehead and leave the room. Shutting it behind me as I hear the front door open.

Kkami makes his way over barking and jumping on my mom. "Oh my baby grandchild Kkami I missed you so much" my mom exclaims picking him up and kissing him. I laugh at her and welcome them inside. "Not that I'm not enjoying these surprise visits with you guys but what are you doing here" I ask politely but kind of annoyed. My dad makes his way to my bar, looking through the fridge and pulling out a bottle of champagne.

Popping it open he yells out "we are celebrating son". I look back at him confused as he pours us all a glass. "Celebrating what dad" I ask as I take the glass from him. "Mr. Kim called me last night after he couldn't get ahold of you. He agreed to the terms you laid out yesterday" he says happily clinking our glasses together. "We are very proud of you Hyunjin" my mom coos as she pinches my cheek.

"Come on get dressed I want to take you both out for brunch, we can celebrate" my dad yells out already pouring himself a second glass. I laugh and put down mine "I'd love to but I can't I am very busy today". "Too busy for your own mother" she asks back shocked at me. "Yes mom I just can't go and spontaneously make plans when I'm expanding our bloodline" I say back a little bit more seriously now.

Just then my heart drops, a sound coming from my room. Both of them look at each other before standing up "Hyunjin do you have someone here" my dad asks. I try stopping him from getting to my bedroom "uh no that was just the help or maid or whatever" I say back starting to panic now. "Hyunjin do you have a girl here, oh my god is it Sasha" my mom getting excited as she rushes past me.

"No mom please it's no one go sit back down" I say trying to catch her but she's too fast. Just then she swings open my door.

Fuck.

Felix's pov

Hyunjin left me to go deal with his parents, I knew he wasn't ashamed of me but it still hurt a little that he didn't want me to come out and say hi. But who am I to judge, waking up in their son's room looking the way I do it's not really the best first impression. I sit up in bed, my back aching so bad. God Hyunjin put me through the wringer last night, and I loved every second of it.