Chapter seventeen

Chapter seventeen

Felix's pov

After finishing our meal Hyunjin left me to rest while he made some calls. I was texting back and forth with Jeongin. He's been checking up on me all day which was really sweet. Scrolling through some of my notifications my gaze looks up at the door, I could hear Hyunjin yelling at someone on the phone. His voice deep and echoing through his own house. Not long after he comes back in, laying down next to me cuddling me. I felt sorry for him, after telling me about his life growing up and what he missed out on. It wasn't fair to him at all.

We fell asleep just like that, Hyunjin was so tired. Taking care of me the last few days, always staying at the hospital with me. He never left my side. I had happy dreams again, the two of us going on adventures in my head. I would love to travel with him but I knew it was impossible with my salary and his job.

Waking up the next day I felt cold, no Hyunjin wrapped around me. Getting up I look around his room but still no sign of him. Walking out to the living room Kkami comes up to me wagging his tail and barking at me. Still no sign of Hyunjin. I continue looking around his house for him. I realize I have never been given a tour so I start to explore.

Walking down his black hallways, most doors were closed and locked. Weird flex but okay. Making it to the end of the hall I notice the one door was cracked open, I peak my head inside and find a huge library. Books lined the walls all perfectly placed on their shelves. Walking in I look around in awe, paintings and drawings hung on the wall. They looked hand made, I trace my finger over one looking in the corner I see Hyunjins name written in small perfect handwriting.

Just then someone clears their throat behind me, spinning around I see Hyunjin waiting in the doorway. Smiling at me he walks over and wraps his arms around me, his hands hanging loosely around my waist. Leaning down he kisses me. "What are you doing in here" he whispers to me. "I uh sorry I was just looking for you and what is this place" I ask him still in shock. He laughs at me, "well this is kind of my studio and library I guess" he says looking around.

"You paint" I ask him looking over another one still drying on the easel. "Yes it was one of my lessons I learned as a child" he responds to me watching as I walk around the room. "They are beautiful Hyunjin" I say back looking up and down at everything.

Just then I feel is strong arms wrap around me from behind, his warm breathe going down the back of my neck "not as beautiful as you" he whispers in my ear. I start blushing hard, turning around I kiss him again. Deeply and it felt magical. "Hungry" he asks me pulling away. I nod my head as he takes my hand and leads me back to the kitchen.

Eating at the table I look over at him, "so where were you hiding" I ask him. He laughs back at me "I was in my office silly". "Where the hell is your office" I ask back kind of wondering like how big this place actually is. Pointing to the other side of the house he says "down the hall". I nod back at him okay yea this place is huge I didn't even realize there was another hall way from the kitchen.

"I have to go to the casino today to take care of a few things, you're coming with me" he bluntly says to me before getting up and clearing our plates. "Do I have to" I ask back shyly, I don't really want to flaunt my new bruises to everyone at work. He nods his head before responding "yes, I told you I'm not going to leave you alone until my father is located" he walks over to me, picking me up and wrapping my legs around him "which means you are stuck with me". I smile at him, how could I say no to that face?

We go and shower and get dressed, I stayed in the bathroom looking at the harsh bruise still on my neck. Hyunjin comes in, placing his hands on my waist from behind he stares at me in the mirror. Leaning down he places a quick kiss on my cheek before saying "we will be coming in the back, no one will know you're there. Do you want something to cover up" he asks me sweetly. I just nod before he leaves, bringing me back a very soft and stylish scarf. Looking down at the material I see its tag, Versace.

"Hyunjin I can't wear this it probably cost more than what I make in a year" I say back to him shocked. Taking the scarf out of my hands he carefully wraps it around my neck, being mindful of the painful bruises, he ties it and fluffs up the one side. Turning me back to the mirror he looks at me, "you are beautiful Felix" he purrs out to me. My knees felt weak when he talks to me like that.

I swear I fall in love with him harder and harder every day.

Hyunjins pov

Pulling up to the back of the casino I get out, running over I open up Felix's door holding out my hand he takes it and I lead him into the casino. Coming in we go straight to my office, Felix takes a seat on the couch as I go to my desk. Pulling out my laptop I open it, respond to a couple emails and stuff but my gaze kept finding Felix.

First he was scrolling on his phone, then he was laying down looking up at the ceiling, next thing I knew he was snoring lightly passed out. I laugh, going over to him I pick him up gently and bring him to the bedroom. Placing him down carefully he stirs for a moment before falling back asleep. Going back out to the office I continue working. Filling out orders and forms for the casino and my other businesses.

My phone started going off with some of my men confirming their sales and moving the money to Mr. Kim. Every hour I would come in and check on Felix, making sure he was okay and still breathing. When 2pm rolled around Felix finally emerged from the bedroom, he groggily makes his way over to me sitting down on my lap. I positioned him a little better so his legs hung the right way and I could still work on my laptop. He stayed like this for almost half an hour before leaning back looking at me.

"Everything okay" I ask him looking over his beautiful facial features. He nods his head leaning down he kisses me, his soft lips touching mine. I wanted to do so much more than kiss him but I knew he was still healing. Pulling away quickly as someone knocks on my door interrupting us again. He gets up and makes his way to the couch as I stand and answer the door. Just then Sasha makes her way past me into my office.

Either oblivious to Felix or just ignoring him she goes to my desk sitting back on it provocatively looking back at me. "Can I help you Sasha" I huff out at her, hoping she picks up on my annoyed tone. "I came to collect" she says plainly, moving her legs so they were crossed now. Felix looks over at her, "collect what exactly" he asks. Turning her head she looks him up and down, laughing a little to herself she turns back to me. "So the rumors are true" she says.

Walking towards her I ask "what rumors". She rolls her eyes standing up looking directly at me, "that the dangerous and powerful Hwang Hyunjin is off the market for females" she smartly says back. "Where exactly did these rumors originate" I snap back at her. Clearly getting a little scared she starts to stutter, "y-your dad. Everyone heard about the scene at the restaurant".

I pinch the bridge of my nose, why the fuck is my dad doing this. I sigh loudly as my gaze shifts to Felix. "Can you give us a moment" I ask him. He hesitates before nodding, getting up and going to the bedroom. Grabbing Sasha's wrist harshly I pull her over to me, gasping at the strength wrapped around her tiny wrist. "What you're not going to do is come here anymore" I hiss at her "you will never talk to me or about me again, do you understand" I ask her.

She quickly nods her head as I continue "your going to tell my father when you see him next that his time is coming to an end, either at my hands or someone else's" I growl at her. I wasn't going to stand for insubordination from anyone, I needed to set the record straight. She nods her head again before I release her wrist. Grabbing it she looks up at me scared. "No get the fuck out" I say to her. She runs out slamming the door behind her.

I sigh turning around I am met with a very nervous looking Felix. I walk towards him but he takes a step back. "Felix" I say quietly as he stands there. "Wh-what did you do to her" he asks me shakily. "Felix for fucks sake I have to reprimand people, it's my job" I say out loudly getting frustrated. I watch as he flinches because of my tone. I instantly soften. "Angel I am sorry" I whisper out looking down at my feet.

I hear him shuffle towards me, grabbing my chin bringing me back to him. "I am not scared of you Hyunjin, I meant what I said but that doesn't mean I'm not scared of what you are capable of". I nod my head, I shouldn't be so harsh with people I know that but it's basically my job. If I falter in any way it's seen as a weakness and I can't show that.

"Come on, let's go home so I can make us dinner" he says sweetly pulling me away with him.