Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

Hyunjins POV

I had gotten up from the table to go pay our bill before my parents could but when I came back I noticed Felix and my father were still missing. Looking over at my mom I ask "hey uh where did dad go". She looks down at the table before answering me, "I think he went to the bathroom". My heart sinks. I race over to the bathroom, whipping open the door I come to face to face with my father, my dad, my mentor, with his hands wrapped around Felix's neck.

"Stop" I scream out, tackling him to the ground he releases Felix. Out of the corner of my eye I watch as Felixs inhales loudly, grabbing his neck trying to register what just happened. "Son Get off of me" my dad hisses at me. Still on top of him I grab him by his collar "what the hell were you doing" I yell at him, shaking him violently against the ground. "Hes no good for you Hyunjin" he spits back at me.

Red hot anger takes over my body, almost blacking out all I can remember is my fist hitting his face over and over again. Just then guards rush in to the bathroom, grabbing me off of him as he stayed on the floor. My mom rushes in and goes straight to my dads side. I struggle to get out of the grip of the guards as they continue pushing me back. I look over at Felix, he was hiding under the sink.

Finally able to get out of the guards grip I rush over to him, looking him up and down as the bruise starts to form around his neck. I grab him and rush him out of the bathroom and to my car. I can hear my mom screaming for me as I leave. Getting to my car I open the door for Felix and he gets in quickly. Making my way over to my side I get in before speeding off.

I was so scared, I could hear Felix sob softly next to me. "Angel" I whisper to him, trying to caress his face but he flinches when I reach over. We finally get back to my house as I rush him inside. Bringing him to my bathroom I sit him on the counter. He looks broken.

I wrap my arms around him and let him cry into my chest. Rubbing his back and head as he just continues to cry. He stops his cries before looking up at me, his perfect cheeks stained with tears. I look down as I see his neck start to darken more. My head falls onto his shoulder, "Felix I am so sorry" I whisper out to him.

His voice cracks as he responds, "I-its okay Hyun, I am okay". I bring my head up as I look into his eyes. Leaning down I place a small kiss on his forehead. "What happened" I ask against his skin. "He was trying to tell me to leave you, that I wasn't good for you, but I told him I wouldn't" he says is a hoarse voice, he tries clearing his throat but that must have hurt him since he winced at the same time. "He c-cornered me and gr-grabbed me, I co-couldn't breathe" he stutters out.

My heart breaks for him as he continues, "I pr-prayed for you to s-save me Hyun". I can't believe my father would do this, why would he do this. Was he that threatened by Felix? Just then Felix pulls me from my own mind, "Hy-Hyunjin my neck it hurts" he whispers out. I gently grab his chin, moving around I try to see what damage my father caused him. He winced at every motion.

"Come lay down, I will call the doctor" I say back softly as I pick him up and place him down on my bed, carefully putting him into something more comfortable I call my doctor and tell him to come over quickly. I then go back to Felix's side, laying down next to him cuddling him close to my body. My poor Angel.

The doctor comes and examines Felix. His diagnosis was a strained trachea, prognosis was fine as long as he had bed rest and vocal rest. Giving us some heavier pain killers he left. I return to Felix, handing him one of the pills and some water. He was obviously in pain but tried so hard to not show me. "Can you text Jeongin, I don't want him to worry" he whispers out. Shushing him I nod my head. I send a quick text to Jeongin. Walking back into my room I see Felix already passed out.

I sit next to him, not wanting to disturb him. I watch as his chest rises and falls. I never wanted it to stop. Just then the same buzzing sound rings through my house. Looking down at my phone I see its my mother. What the fuck was she doing here. Getting up I place a soft kiss on Felixs head before leaving him and shutting the door quietly.

I sit on the couch waiting for her to enter. She knocks quietly on the door before entering, "Hyunjin" she calls out. Not wanting to respond I just look over at her. Her gaze meets mine, I can tell shes been crying. Walking over to me she sits next to me on the couch. We sat there in silence for a moment before she spoke up.

"Hyunjin, I am so sorry about your father. I had no clue he was going to hurt your friend" but I cut her off "boyfriend" I say sternly. "You-Your boyfriend" she questions me. I nod my head. "Yes mother Felix is my boyfriend" I say back monotoned. She looks down at her hands, fumbling around with her fingers before looking back up at me. I don't look at her, her hand comes over and grabs my chin, forcing my eyes to meet hers.

"Do you love him" she asks me softly. A tear escapes as I nod. "Oh honey" she says before pulling me into a hug. I tried to resist hugging her back but then she started crying so I did, I hug her back so tightly I was afraid of what she might say next. But it shocked me. "If you are happy, and you are healthy, then I can't be upset Hyunjin".

Pulling out of the hug I look at her confused, "So your okay with our son being gay" I ask back quietly. Her hand caresses my face, wiping away my tears. "Oh honey I just want you to be loved, I don't care who does it as long as they love you right". I give her a soft smile before huggin her again.

"H-How is Felix" she asks me in the hug. "He has a sprained trachea, dad left some bad bruises on him but I will help heal him". She nods into my chest, "yes you better take care of my future son-in-law" I pull back shocked that she was being so understanding. "What happened to dad" I ask her, she shakes her head looking down. "Hes already on a flight back home, I will deal with him when I get there. You gave him a nice shiner and some good cuts" she laughs a little trying to make light of it.

She then looks down at my hands, my knuckles covered in bruises and dried blood. "Come on let me fix you up Hyun" she says sweetly, taking me to the kitchen and mending my wounds. She stayed a little longer as we chated, mostly about Felix. I was happy she was being so accepting of my situation. I hug her good bye as she leaves. Going back to my room I see Felix is still fast asleep.

Hopping in the shower I let the warm water roll down my body. Flashes come through of me standing over my dad as my fist makes contact with his face. I was still so angry, how could he hurt him like he was nothing? Getting out I get dressed before snuggling back into Felix, letting him sleep on my chest as I just played with his hair. I knew right there that I needed to protect Felix.