Chapter four

Chapter four

Felix POV

Getting up I grab my head, the splitting headache I had was almost unbearable. My eyes try to adjust to the room I am in, I don't recognize it right away. Looking around I finally figured it out. I was in Hyunjins office. I look down and see I changed, now wearing a large t-shirt with grey baggy sweat pants. Feeling around I realize I'm on the leather couch, the same one I slapped Hyunjin on. Just then I hear someone clear their throat. Bringing my attention to them I see Hyunjin, but he didn't look like himself. His hair was calm, falling in front of his face, he wasnt wearing a nice fancy suit, he had on something similar to me.

"How are you feeling Angel" he asks me making his way over to me. I shake my head before realizing what a bad idea that was because the pain comes back to me. My hands going straight to my head as it falls. Hyunjin rushes over to me, grabbing my wrists and kneeling down. "Here this might help" he says softly handing me water and an aspirin. I look at him questionably before he continues "I'm not going to drug you Felix, if I wanted to I could have had my way with you last night with how much you drank" he jokes. I willingly put the pill in my mouth as I swallow it down with the water.

"What happened" I ask him, my voice cracking at how dry my mouth was. Hyunjin sits down next to me, pushing his hair back out of his face he explains plainly "you got too drunk". "You didn't do anything to me right" I ask back looking down seeing as I am no longer wearing what I had on last night. "Jesus Christ Felix I am not some rapist or something" Hyunjin yells out clearly getting frustrated. "You got drunk and passed out, I changed you into some of my clothes and let you sleep on the couch, I have my own room in the back" he explains. Just then flashes of last night pop into my head, the drinking, the customer who wouldn't let me go. "The last thing I remember is being carried away" I quietly say still trying to piece everything together.

"Yea that guy was being aggressive with you, I could see everything out the window so I had security get the guy out and I brought you in here" Hyunjin says still not looking at me. But I look at him, the one side of his face a little swollen and red still, my hand comes up to it. He fliches away at first before looking at me, letting my hand caress his face. "You left a good mark" he jokingly says. My thumb swiping left and right on his cheek, "Sorry about that" I say as I let my hand drop. But hyunjin caught it, bringing it back to his face, shifting next to me to look at me, "dont be sorry, I was being an asshole last night. I should be the one apologizing to you, you're special Felix, I am sorry if my actions made you feel less than that".

Nodding I say back "apology accepted", he smiles back at me. Butterflies erupt in my stomach at the sight, he was being so different, softer, nicer. Was this the real Hyunjin? He clears his thoat bringing me back to reality, "who is Marcus" he asks. The butterflies than die inside of me, shivering at just hearing the name. "W-what do you mean" I stutter back. His hand start playing with the blanket still on top of me, "I don't know, you kept saying something last night about a Marcus and asking him to stop". My head drops, Hyunjin must have noticed this because his hand grabs my chin softly, pulling my gaze back to him.

"Marcus was Jeongin's abusive exboyfriend" I begin to say "he use to hit us when we lived with him. I think yesterday just kind of scared me in the bathroom, I was kind of expecting you to" I trail off. "Hit you" he stops me. I nod my head as tears being to form. "Oh my Angel" he cooes grabbing me and placing me in his lap as he rocks me back and forth. "I would never lay a hand on you Felix, never. I am sorry I scared you last night, I was hurt that you rejected me" he says. Lifting my head up to look at him I let the tears roll down my face, he grabs my cheek, wiping away the rogue tear.

We stayed like this for a moment, he was being so soft with me. No he was being fragile with me like one wrong move I would crack into a million pieces in his lap. My hand makes his way to his face, he leans in to me and I allow it. Our lips touch, starting off slow and lovingly. More tears escape as the kiss gets more intense. I feel him shift underneath me, placing me down on my back not skipping a beat as he hovers over me still kissing me. My hands wrap around his head, tugging lightly on his hair to bring him in closer to me. He moans into my movements, but abruptly stops and gets off of me.