Chapter 1: Summoning a Storm (Stormy Weather)

No one POV

"Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! Where today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!" TV Host Alec announced as the camera closed up to both Mireille and Aurore. Both of them either waved or giggled in front of the camera. The crowd chanted both of the girls' names.

"We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply."

Aaron POV

Ever since I became  Robin, I've been juggling my vigilante life with my student life. During my free time, I've been practising in both combat and parkour to improve my skills. Sometimes, I get visits from Kalianna and Jessica. Ever since we reconciled, we've been hanging out whenever we have the chance. 

Our friendship became closer than ever.

As for the media, they presented us as heroes while Gloria  did a blog on us, criticizing us. She seems to have a great dislike towards Ladybug, mainly because of her fashion sense and personality. However, it didn't stop a certain blogger making a blog dedicated to her.

It was called the Ladyblog. Talk about bias.

As I was about to go out for my run, I saw that that Mireille Caquet will be the new weather girl for KIDZ+, much to Aurore's dismay.

Poor her. I hope Hawkmoth doesn't catch wind of this.

Gabriel POV

"The vibrations are so strong, I can feel the eminent anger and sadness. The moment of weakness at my next victim... Such easy prey for my Akuma." I said as I empowered one of my akumas.

"Fly away, my little akuma. And evilise her." I commanded as it flew from my hand and out of the window.

Aurora POV

" I should have won, I have the talent, the star looks, everything! But she took everything away from me. They took everything away from me! They-"

My rant was cut off when the elevator stopped. I looked around and tried to find a way out, only to see an akuma fly towards me.

"No, get away!" I shouted as I swung my parasol at it.

Suddenly, it entered my parasol and Hawkmoth's voice spoke to me.

"So correct you are. You should have won. Yes..." He said.

"Yes. I should've won." I muttered.

" Stormy Weather, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on them as my weather girl. All you have to do is bring me the Miraculous. Can you do that?" He spoke.

"Yes." I replied eagerly.

"That's my weather girl. Show the world who the best weather girl really is!" Hawkmoth replied.  

Kalianna POV

As Jessica and I were about to head home, I saw that Marinette was stalking Adrien along with Alya. When she saw that Gloria was part of the photoshoot, she growled in anger.

"Seriously? One minute, she hates his guts. Now, she's in love with him?" I sighed

"At least Gloria is doing the photoshoot instead of Jocelyn." Jessica replied.

I nodded in agreement.

Jocelyn and I never liked each other since I saw through her "good girl" act. Her dislike for me intensified when I started dating Christian, the boy she had eyes for. When he cheated on me with her, I ultimately cut ties with him.