Chapter 3: A Hidden Secret (Pharaoh)

Aaron POV

"Don't blink now, 'cause we are live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here, bringing you the one and only the Ladyblog."

Alya looks up, hearing the sound of a helicopter, "Huh? What is that?" she watches as Ladybug swings by from the helicopter along with Golden Leopard while Robin acrobatically followed them with ease and  Chat Noir catapulted after them. Suddenly,  one of the heroes accidentally dropping something, "The heroes in action. Hang on 'cause we're going for a ride." she runs over and picks up what was dropped, her eyes widening, "Freak out! What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a tenth grade history book. And I should know, 'cause I've got this very same book. Could one of our very own heroes be a high school student in real life? Whoa!"

"This is a nightmare." I groaned.

"What's wrong? You didn't drop your book."  Kraw asked me.

"No. But, if anyone finds out who Ladybug is, it's only a matter of time that all our identities will be on the front page." I replied.

After school, I bumped into Jessica and Kalianna , who were on their way to The Louvre while Alya and Marinette were discussing about Ladybug's identity. I looked closer at Marinette and pulled out a picture of Ladybug from my phone. After looking back and forth, I realised something.

They look alike. Could Ladybug and Marinette be the same person?

"Something wrong, Double A?" Kalianna asked me.

"Um, yeah. I'm good." I replied and pocketed my phone.

"Can you believe it? All I gotta do is find out who this history book belongs to and BAM, I figured out one of the heroes' true identity! I'm so on this one!" Alya exclaims.

"If you were smart, Alya, you'd avoid trying to figure out their secret identities." I said.

"And besides. How are you going to find out who's Ladybug? Search every student's bag for their textbook?" Jessica asked.

"Yep. 'Cause our school is the only school that uses that book! Ha! So, all I gotta do is find out which kid in tenth grade lost their book last week." The bias blogger replied.

"Come to think of it. I remember that Marinette doesn't have her textbook and had to share with Alya. She could be Ladybug."  Gloria suggested.

"No way! There's no way I'd be Ladybug!" Marinette said.

"Yeah. With you having two left feet." Jessica commented, much to the bluenette's chagrin.

"Of course, I'll only drop her from my investigation when she brings her history book back to class." Alya told us as we entered the museum and went to the Tutankhamun exhibit.

My eyes caught the attention of a warrior dressed in Robin's attire. I had a closer look and saw that the ring looked exactly like mine.

Woah. Could the miraculous be dated back into the Egyptian Times as well?

Suddenly, a man rushed between the girls, knocking them down as he tripped and causing his papers and medallion to fall out of his hands. He picked up the medallion and sighed with relief. "It's not broken."

"Yeah. We're ok, asshat." Jessica growled as Adrien helped up Gloria.

"I'm sorry. Hey, you're in the same grade as Alix, right?" the man asks.

"We are." I replied.

"I'm her older brother, Jalil Kubdel. So you're into Tutankhamun too?" he suddenly looks up and spots someone, "Dad!" he then runs over to him.