Chapter 13: Two Akumas in One Battle/Vanisher and Antibug

Chloe POV

I scoffed to myself as I looked through my closet to find what to wear.

"This is rubbish! Ugh, I don't have anything to wear!" I groaned as I looked at the outfits.

Too pink.

Last season.

Never in season.

I groaned as I slumped onto the ground.

"I'll just go to the mall with Glory after school." I sighed.

Maybe it can keep my mind off my fight with Sabrina.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of glass shattering. I looked around and saw no one.

"Who's there!?" I called.

Suddenly, a cosmetic bottle lifts up into the air and throws itself at me along with my other items and my red high heel shoes.

"Come back, shoes! It's not true, I love you!" I called as they fell out of my window.

What the hell is going on!?

Aaron POV

Today's been quiet so far. Sabrina was absent and Chloe was in a really bad mood. I asked Nino about Sabrina's whereabouts, but he said he wasn't sure.

"Did something happen to Chloe?" I asked Ryder.

" Maybe she woke up on the wrong side of the bed." The dark haired student shrugged.

Suddenly, I heard her yelp in pain.

"What is it, Chloe?" Ms. Mendeleiev asked.

"Someone pulled my hair!" Chloe shrieked, glaring at Mylene.

"It wasn't me." Mylene replied.

"It wasn't her, it's -- it's some invisible mystical being. Like a leprechaun. Or a unicorn without the horn." Chloe said.

"Chloe, maybe you're imagining things again." Gloria reassured.

Again? What is she on about?

"This has been happening all day. I feel like the universe is out to get me." Chloé rubs her head before she suddenly crashes into the brunette.

"What the hell?" I muttered.

"What is going on here?" Ms. Mendeleiev asks as she approaches the girls.

"I don't know, Ms. Mendeleiev. I think-" Gloria gets cut off when she suddenly slams her head down onto the desk, "Ow!"

Marinette and Alya started to laugh, only to stop when everyone glared at them.

I narrowed my eyes to see the perpetrator. I picked up a rubber and threw it in the direction of the girls. To my surprise, the rubber floated back at me, which I managed to dodged as it hit Gordon, much to his anger.

Something's definitely not right.

Timeskip After School

As the bell rang, everyone's phones rang as I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was a couple of pictures of what has been happening to Chloe and Gloria.

"First Chloe's shoes get thrown out, then her and Gloria  get assaulted during class. And now this. Someone must have a deep vendetta against them." I muttered.

"Something is definitely not right. We should check it out." Kraw replied.

After swapping into Robin, I  followed the two back to her apartment and searched the rooms, to no avail. Suddenly, Golden Leopard,  Ladybug and Cat Noir appeared.