Chapter 6: An Artist's Crush and Gloria's Past (The Evillustrator)

Aaron POV

"Stay back! Just stay the fuck back or I swear I'll blow her goddamn brains out!" A man in a mask yelled as he held a woman hostage with a gun aimed at her head.

"Stand down. Just lower your weapon and let the lady go." I said calmly as I advanced towards the man and the hostage.

"Then back off!" He shouted.

"Not happening." I said.

"Then I guess we'll be seeing each other in hell!" The robber said to the woman before placing a kiss on her cheek then goes to pull the trigger but with my speed, I quickly hurled my dart into the man's gun, causing him to drop it. Before he could react, I darted forward and snapped a reverse roundhouse kick across his face, knocking him out.

 Before he could react, I darted forward and snapped a reverse roundhouse kick across his face, knocking him out

Should've surrendered." I said to the unconscious thug.

After ensuring the civilians are safe, I left the shop before the police arrived. After a 30 minute run across the rooftops, I managed to slip inside the boys bathroom to swap into my civilian form and raced to my Physics class, where I met the angry expression of Ms. Mendeleiev.

 Mendeleiev

Oh crap.

"And why are you late, young man?" She asked furiously.

"Now, before you get mad. I just need to say that-."

Suddenly, Kalianna crashed into me, knocking the both of us onto the ground. Her hair was a mess, as if she was struck by a tornado.

"Oh. I see what's going on." Ms. Mendeleiev raised an eyebrow.

"It's not what you think!" We cried out as we got to our feet, both our cheeks red with embarrassment.

"I'm sure we'll have more time to discuss this after school. To your seats, both of you." She ordered.

"Yes, ma'am." We replied as we went to our seats, avoid each other's gazes.

Ms. Mendeleiev went on about Science and I barely paid any attention because I couldn't care less about Physics. Suddenly, she noticed and groaned in annoyance, she walked to the back of the class as all the students' eyes followed and she stopped at a table where one of our classmates was laying his head on his arms.