Chapter 14:Discovering The Truth (Vendetta)

??? POV

"Robin and his gang have been causing nothing but trouble." One of my henchmen said as he slammed his fist on the desk.

"He needs to be stopped! Most of us have bills to pay!" Another added.

As they started to discuss what to do with Robin, I looked down at the picture of the bird themed hero and then a picture of the Flying Bernards.

There's a connection between the two.

I got up on my chair and raised my hand, silencing them.

"I will deal with Robin myself. I won't rest until I clip that bird's wings." I said.

"Are you sure, Mr Zucco ?" One of them asked.

"I am sure." I replied, tearing the picture of Robin  in half.

I think I might know who it is. And I know how to do it.

Aaron POV

A lot has been going on over the weeks.

Akuma attacks, Ladybug's reputation slowly draining, Marinette becoming more desperate to earn Adrien's love.

Hell, she even caused Juleka to turn into Reflekta and got kicked out of the class photo for it, resulting in the debut of Gloria as Birichinata after Cat Noir got turned into one of Reflekta's body doubles.

Ever since those moments, Paris started to despise Ladybug. And for good reason.

However, Alya still insisted that Ladybug is still the hero, disregarding the other heroes.

During lunch, I saw that Gloria was rubbing her hand while Adrien was comforting her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"She said she fell and bruised her arm." Adrien replied.

I looked and saw a large bruise on her forearm in the form of a hand print, indicting that she was pushed.

Must've been when Ladybug pushed her. Or, more accurately, Marinette.

I looked over to see Kalianna talking to Jessica. For some reason, I kept seeing both her and Golden Leopard at the same time.

Could they be the same person?

 Suddenly, we heard an explosion outside and ran to see a group of masked gunmen enter the building, shouting at everyone to get down onto their knees.

With a frown, I slipped away and swapped into Robin. Afterwards, I made my way to the roof and looked down as I saw the gunmen escorting all the teachers and students outside. Suddenly, Ladybug, Golden Leopard and Cat Noir appeared onto the scene.

"Looks like they planned this. But, I have a feeling that there's to their plan than meets the eye." I said.

"Who cares? Let's just go in and save the day as usual." Ladybug replied as she jumped into the scene.