First encounter

Hey people.
I just wanted to say, this is my first time ever writing a story, and then an omegaverse one of that!
I have since I got into bl Mangas/novels wanted to write my own, but haven't got the nerves to do so. But then I thought, it's the start of 2024.
I have to get out of my comfort zone and just do it! I have read some of the other members on this sites stories,  and I was like, if they can, and do it pretty well, I can do it too!
I hope you enjoy my work just a tiny bit. <3

Why me? Why do I have to be this unlucky? Sigh, I need to get out of this situation as soon as possible if I want to stay safe and sound!
Oh, why did I have to need food right now? I normally don't shop around this time, although, I usually work now, maybe that's why I haven't encountered this situation before now.

Let me tell you a little about me.
My name is Kayden Waterhouse.
I'm  an omega, and I don't have any mate as of right now, nor do I wish to get one. I'm 22 years old, live a hard life alone without any family, I'm an orphan from birth, my omega dad birthed me and then was killed before I was more than one week old.
My alpha dad wasn't in the picture at all. Or I don't think he was, I don't really know a lot of my family history since no one knew my Omega dad or Alpha dad.

I ran away from the orphanage when I was about 16 years old, my supervisor tried to be too handy and get in my pants. Luckily, I was saved in time and I didn't look back when I walked out of the door and never came back to the orphanage.

Today I don't really have any money and I work where I can, when I can. It isn't easy being an omega in this world or society, everyone looks down on us, even more when you are an omega boy.

We haven't got many of those, they either get killed, forced to mate or forced to work in the adult industry. I'm an omega but a weak one of those, I mean, my pheromones are almost not existing, I don't really get into heats or suffer from it. You could almost call me beta rather than an omega at this point. I'm a recessive omega.

I was told that when I encounter my fated mate, the alpha could change my recessivness to being of a normal omega. Sigh, I'd rather not! I like my way of living and to be honest, i dont have the money for the medicine we omegas have to eat, so we don't get attacked or get into heat. And important thing of it all is, I don't need anyone else to tell me how to live!

I could of course use a bit more money, but who couldn't? It's hard to earn and live. Even more when I don't have any degrees or school diplomas. What ever, I can always get those when I have the time and money.

Let's get back to the main event of my life, where I currently is hiding behind some big shop signs, in hope of not getting caught. You may ask me of whom, and all I can say is. My fated mate just appeared out of nowhere! I don't want to ruin my life right now, so all I can do is hide and hide!! Of what I can see, he's tall, dark, and very veeery handsome, like, indescribable handsome, drop dead gorgeous, drool material. I could go on, but I think you get the picture!

All I wanted was to get some food, go home and watch some tv before getting ready for work, but what am I doing instead? Crunching down on a dirty  floor with a dying hunger worming inside. I know this is a bit dramatic, but I am a dramatic person, or I can be sometimes. All I had to do instead of this nonsense was, to go out of the door without looking back, as i did when i was 16 and left the orphanage, but no, not me, I had to act like a crazy stupid idiot and hide where you don't have any escape routes in sight. So, at this moment I'm hitting my head and saying, why me? Why am I this unlucky? Pff I know why though, because I don't think. Oh, I want to cry.