The preparations - Part 1

We stood hugging for quite some time before I tried to get out.
"Haven't we hugged long enough now?" I asked.
"No, I want more. I want so much more, but a hug is enough for now. So let me have this time a little longer." He replied.
Sigh, "Okay, but try not to squeeze me too tight, I'm small an fragile."
He laughed and stopped the tightness.
"Yeah, you are quite small and fragile, but your mind and mouth is fast and hard" He said.
"What can I say, I'm unique" I jokingly said.

He laid both of his hands on my shoulders and pushed me sweetly away from his embrace.
He looked me in the eyes, as to see what's happening behind the curtain.
"Why are you acting this way? By now you would have bitten my head off with your words or actions?" He asked.
"Oh well, I have to take a break sometimes, so I figured I could see this as a vacation before returning back to the sweet old me again. Only you and your action can determine how long this 'vacation' has to be, before it's back to normal again." I replied.

"Forever, this vacation should be forever" He said with firmness.
Nah, honey, this will end soon, so enjoy it while it last! I thought.
I kept quiet, no need for me to say anything useless, the more I say, the bigger is the mistake to get caught.  Words or actions can be the death of this plan. "Are you done with work for the day?" I asked him.
"Yes, I only need to call my secretary later and get him to stop by with some papers, but it wouldn't take long to look at then. I'm all yours for now on" He replied. "Let me show you the rest of the house." He continued to say.
"Okay" I said shortly. I was kind of interested. Would the rest of the house also look how I pictured my dream house to be? I thought.

We began to go exploring the rest of the house, and sure enough, it kinda matches with my ideas for my dream house, but only slightly. The colors on the walls matched perfectly, the interior design were slightly off. It fitted the house perfectly, but it wasn't how I would have decorated it in my dream house. So, so far, the living room, the stairs and the hall were like in my dream house, but the rest weren't. But it wasn't bad, it looked good for the house. The designer whom dressed the house with the furniture and such, have done a great job.
"Who's done the designer work for dressing the house?" I asked him.
"I've done it all, it's my ideas. All of this you see, from the house to the floor. All my ideas." He said.
I was a bit surprised. "You have done a good job doing so" I complimented him. He smiled big and said thank you. We walked a bit more around before heading for the bedroom again.
"I really like this staircase" I told him.
"Me too, this is the best part of the house, also the living room, I really love that room" He said.
I walked down the corridor and opened the door to the bedroom. We walked in, and I walked over to the table standing in front of the panorama window.
"What a sight to se" I mumbled to myself, not for any other ears to hear. Valentin were about to undress for a shower. So he didn't hear my mumbling.

I was still sitting in front of the window when he came back and started to put some clothes on. I didn't look back at him, I was sitting with my front away from him, so I only heard him rooming around, maybe to find something? I don't know.
I was quietly sitting and planning my escape plan silently.
If I try to escape through the lawn, I will get caught. I thought, earlier he told me there were guards walking around for safety reason and most of them were walking outdoors.
Only two of the 10 guards were inside the house, and these 2 guards sat in a room filled with tv's attached to the safety cameras around the house and premises.
If I get out, I should call myself Houdini. I have slim to none chance for escaping.  Fucking crap! But I guess, this knowledge is gold worth,  now I know what I have to be careful of. I have to know exactly where the cameras are and where the blindspot is in the areas. Lihanna can maybe help me with that. If we work hard on this plan, maybe I will escape within a couple of weeks.