Mansion

After eating, I got in the shower. I'm trying my best not to let the warm water swallow me whole, although it might not be a bad idea to be swallowed. Maybe I would be free from everything.
Sigh. I should be done with the shower and get dressed soon, so I can think of an escape route.

After showering and getting dressed, I look around. This room really is enormous. But not filled with stuff. There's a bed, a big king-size, I might add. A couch turned towards a big tv. It had a table set, placed between the tv and the couch. The room had some training equipments standing in a faraway corner of the room, hidden away. And then it had the table we ate at. Nothing more, it was luxurious and spacious without being filled with all kinds of crap. There were three doors. One to the bathroom, one to, I guess, the dressing room? And another for exiting the room. And that's was the one Valentin had used before me getting into the shower.

He said we'll meet later again after he finishes his work, and I could room around in the house as much as I wanted. To get a feeling of how it was to live here and get familiar with it all.
As if! I'm not gonna live here, and I won't be getting familiar with this huge place! The only thing I will do is, to get the hell out of here, soon! I walk, determined over to the exit door and open it up with full blast, almost hitting myself in the face. Woah, that was close.
I hear a giggling sound to my left, I look over at the person giggling and see a young woman holding her mouth with her right hand while trying to contain her giggling.

She greets me with a, "Nice to meet you, my name is Lihanna and I will be your server under your stay here, if you have anything, questions, concerns and so on, please don't mind asking me. Oh, and dont worry, I am a beta."

Lihanna? What a pretty name, I say.
"Don't mind me Lihanna, I won't be staying long, do what you usually would do."
She looks at me and smile a pretty smile, but her eyes, they were glaring cold. Like to say, I know you won't be here for long, you are not welcome.
I don't really care, I have met many people like that, most alpha and betas. Omegas are too sweet for their own sake.

I walk down the long corridor and see two other doors on each side while walking. Lihanna who is walking behind me say "These doors are not allowed to be opened, they are locked and the only person having a key is master."
Hmm, key, master you say? "Okay" I say, in an indifferent way. Like i would care.
"How many lives here?" I ask.
"20 people in total, but 18 of them is workers and only two residents. You, at the moment and master.
When she said 'you', it was in a quiet down sarcastic way.

I turn around, looked her in the eyes and before I ask my next question, I let the time slowly tick away, one second at a time. After maybe 5 minutes staring at her and her trying to look away. I ask my next question. "Are you in love with the master?" She gasps loud and it almost gives out an echo down the corridor, before slapping both of her hands in front of her mouth, trying to hide the gasp that already has exited her mouth.
"Ooh, okay then" I say and turn around again, letting her stand there by herself without muttering a word.

Maybe I should help her get him? Maybe that could be my escape plan? Should I consult her in my plans? Would she help me? I thought while walking to the end of the corridor and to a long snak-looking staircase.
"Wow, is this some kind of drama looking house?" I mumbled.
We only see stuff like this house and interior in dramas or movies. Never in my life have I ever encountered something wild like this.

I walked slowly down the stairs, while looking up, down and around. Wasn't that a big assed chandelier hanging down from the ceiling? Woah, and the staircase railing was filled with small handcut wooden figures of everything. Mostly snakes, dragons and lions. It was so beautiful to see. I can't even imagine how many hours would go in to just carve one of those figurines.
So pretty!