The preparations ‐ Part 2

I have to wait a while before she comes back, we didn't plan a time-frame for when she has to get the informations and such. We can't rush or we will make mistakes, and that's unacceptable.

About 5 hours later.
"I've got the informations about the cameras locations, or most of them, I wasn't allowed to know where the secret cameras were, because of the security limits of access. Only few people know where they are hidden. And for the ground plans, we have to wait a bit, those are harder to get ahold on." She tells me and handing me the informations.
"What you have now is a big help! Thank you Lihanna" I say with a smile before taking the paper she's handing me.
I look at it and see the floor plan for the cameras location.
There's lots more than expected, and there's hidden too? How many cameras do he have? And why do he need so many? Sigh. With so many, we have to turn the main power off, just to get out of the house. Stay positive! We can do it! "Do you have any idea of what you will do when I'm gone?" I ask her.
"Not yet, but I guess I have to be more aggressive so he notice me more." She says.
"Maybe you should just handcuff your self to the bed naked and offer him your body." I jokingly say, whereas she blushes and open her eyes wide up.
Oh, how innocent. I thought.

"How long do you need to get ahold of the other things?" I hurriedly ask her and change the subject.
"Hm. Maybe a day? What about we meet later and I tell you how it goes?" She replies.
"Fine, fine" I just say.
"What about lunch? What do you like to eat today?" She ask me.
I have completely forgotten about eating. "Hm. Do we have something light? Soup, or a sandwich, maybe?" I ask.
I wasn't that hungry, and the time was almost 3 pm, a bit late for lunch. So I didn't want to eat anything heavy just before dinner.
"We have both, what about chicken noodle soup with a slice of bread?" She asked.
"That sounds great."
"Okay, I'll be here soon with your food, enjoy yourself." She say and walked out of the room to retrieve the food.

I looked out while I was waiting for the food. Trying to figure out if I could see any escape routes through the window. But no, it wasn't easy, I have to walk around before I can get a hint of where the blindspots and such are. Maybe I can ask Valentin to walk around with me later? Yeah, let's do that.

The food came after some time.
I was enjoying the food while looking outside. After the late lunch, I walked out of the room.
I was preparing to sneakily look around for the cameras, just to get an idea of where they were, and if I could see the hidden ones too, while I was at it.
I walked around for ca. an hour and had noticed so many cameras and stuff I have to remember, so I could write it down on the papers later. 
I was about to head upstairs again when I heard a voice behind me saying,
"There you are, my bunnie, have you enjoyed your exploratory?"
I turn around. "Yes, I got to see lots of different things while exploring my surroundings." I say.
He comes over to me, gives me a big and tight hug and then let's go, before saying. "That's good, then you weren't bored at all, while I wasn't here to entertain you." And continues with, "What did you get for lunch?"
"Chicken noodle soup with slices of bread, it tasted wonderful." I replied.
"That sounds delicious, much better than what I got."
"What did you eat?" I asked politely.
"Oh, just a boring sandwich, I had some work to do, so I ate behind my desk today. Although I would have loved eating the soup with you." He says with a small smile. 
"Maybe next time." I say as a response.

We walk up and towards the bedroom together. While walking in the corridor I ask. "What's hidden behind the locked doors?"
"Nothing much, I haven't got to decorate those rooms yet, so there's nothing in them." He says.
"Can I see?" I ask.
"Of course, but not yet." He walks into the bedroom while answering.
"I'm gonna take a shower, could you help me getting some clothes?" He ask me.
"Oh, okay." I walk towards the dressing room and find some light clothes for him. A grey-black'ish sweat-shirt with matching pants.
"Here you go" I hand it to him after he returned from the shower in a bathrobe.
"Thank you." I go over an look out of the window while he puts clothes on.