Last days

Wednesday the day before E-day.

We are getting closer to E-day, also called escape day! We only need for the plan to succeed, me slicing a bit into my hand, enough for me to be 'needing' stitches but not enough for me to not having them and bleed dry. Before I get them, I'll escape, so it's necessary for me not to slice way too much. I do have some practice, I'm not proud of it, but if it helps, I surely will brag about it!
Lihanna and I planned that I will come down to the kitchen so I can make some food for my 'loving' Valentin, and then get ahold of a big-assed knife, slice my hand and then getting out for some stitches I hopefully won't need.
Lihanna will be coming with me, and sadly, we have to take some guards with us. We will be doing this stunt around 2 pm, enough time to get the 'food' ready for dinner, and ready for a hospital trip, before Valentin's arrival at 5 pm'ish.
I asked ealier, before Valentin left, what happened if I hurted myself, and he said, he would get a doctor to come or send me to the hospital, depending on how bad I'm hurt. I said I'd rather visit a hospital since I don't know which doctor would come and help me. Then the hospital is safer, almost everyone has to be a beta or on antidepressants there. He agreed after some time and me almost begging on my knees.
That's how it is now. My plan is about to happen and succeed, of course!
Today is all about getting ready mentally and get the last things prepared. I need some cash, a change of clothes, some other supplies and so on. Nothing much, a small bag with it all in it will do.

The more I think about it, the more exciting it's gonna be. Of course I do fear getting caught before I can get away, but it's now or never. His pheromones and the fact that he's my fated mate doesn't help my situation. It's a wonder how I can think about anything else than him. Of course I do have those affection feelings, but I try to lock them up in a cage really deepdown in my mind.
I don't want to feel this way. Being in a dying need or feeling of an imprint and being impregnated. That's not who I am. I've been surrounded by assholes all my life, so I know how to shake the feelings off, or I try to shake them off, it's hard.
Even the plan with Lihanna, I'm not happy giving him away, in my mind I like him to be all mine, but that's only the fated part there's to blame. Me personally, I wouldn't even think about doing anything with him if it wasn't because of that.
Although, he is hot. Like, really hot!
But no, he isn't my type as to say.
Oh well, nevermind my type, I could jump a tree if it meant I wouldn't pair up with them.

That's one of those things I fear, I know, if I get caught, he would do something stupid, maybe mark me, lock me up again or even worse. Just look what happened when he kidnapped me, he didn't even use much of his pheromones or power, but I was in a state of non-assertive the moment he let go of them. My mind went I to a blur and I was only the assertiveness me the day after. I don't want to try that again if I can't help it. That's why this plan has to succeed!
I can't wait till tomorrow, I'm sitting on needles and getting weird looks from the staff and bodyguards. But I can't help it. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Thursday, also called: E-day.

I wake up ealier than usual, and see Valentin laying asleep next to me.
I try to scoop out without waking him, but I didn't succeed. "Good morning" I hear him say mumbling into the pillow.
"Good morning, Valentin, slept well?" I ask.
"Hmhm" He hums.
"I'm gonna use the bathroom, so, let go"
"Sigh, if you really have to, then I'll let go, but come back to bed after" He says, while laying with closed eyes. I show him my pretty middle finger while walking over to the bathroom. After I've done my business I walk back and towards the dressing room, trying to find some clothes before the shower.
"Come back to bed, it's too early for you to be awake now." I hear Valentin say.
"I'm up and awake, I'm gotta head the showers." I reply, it's 5.40'ish and of course it's too early to be up and about. But because it's the E-day, I'm all hyped and ready for the day to start. Later on this day, I won't be here anymore, where I'll be is a good question,  but it won't be here!