Captivity

We reached the door, and a shilling wind hit me. I didn't have any warm clothes on. My own clothes were in the bars staff room.
"What about my clothes?" I asked.
He answered indifferently, "You don't need it. Everything you need is in our house, and if not, we can just buy new things."
"Ours? What? I don't live with you and will never do!"
He grinned and said, "From today, you do, and yes, ours."

He's crazy, right? Maybe we should call the psychic ward and get him admitted?
What am I saying? The whole situation is crazy. To be kidnapped by your fated mate and gangsters, and probably murdered also. And I think about getting him admitted? I should be admitted!

We reached the car, and some gangster guy opened the back door for us. He sat me down on the car seat before closing the door and walked around so he could sit beside me. When he got in, he grabbed my hand. I tried to jank it out of his hand, but he wouldn't let go.
"Let go of my hand," I said, whereas I only got a short shake of the head from him.
I tried again, harder this time, but my hand didn't move an inch away from his.
"Let go, or I'm gonna bite your hand off, you piece of shit!"

Maybe I shouldn't curse so much in front of them, I quietly thought. But whatever, if I have to die, I will die while I'm me, cursing and screaming like a mad man!

We began to drive off, and I looked out of the window, I had given up trying to get my hand back.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked.
"Home," he replied.

After the one word, we didn't utter any words after. Me, I had given up trying to talk to that crazy person.
Him, I don't know why he's silent. He is simply silently holding my hand while he pets my hand with his thumb.

After some time, my eyes began to droop and I closed them, I fell asleep and didn't know where we where off to, or how long we had driven, the only thing I knew was. When I opened my eyes again, I was in a bedroom I didn't recognize, and the person beside me was hugging my body tight.

When I tried to get out of the warm embrace, I heard a voice say, "Don't move, just sleep."
"Like hell I will! Let go! Don't touch me!"
The more I tries to get away, the tighter the embracing got.
"Please, just let go, hm? I won't run away, so, let go, okay?"
I try to ask politely and weakly, maybe that would help, but no, it didn't change the tightness around my body.
I sighed heavily and asked. "Why? Just, why? I am a no-body without money and family. Why are you doing this to a loser like me?"

After some time, I heard his voice say hoarse, "Because you are mine, you don't need anything else. You only need to have your eyes on me."
I sighed again and said "Yeah, no. I'm hungry, are you trying to kill me with hunger?"

He laughed and began to get up.
I sighed in relief. Finally I'm free from his embrace!
I don't really know anything. I'm at a loss. My world has turned upside down and I can't really figure out the person standing on the floor ordering food I can eat. Shouldn't he be killing me or selling me? Am I a prisoner? What am I right now?

After ordering the food, he turned around to look at me.
"The food will soon arrive. Do you want some water while we wait?"
"No, but I would like to use the bathroom?" I questioned quietly, as if I maybe wouldn't be allowed that.

He pointed on a closed door and said the bathroom was on the other side of that door. I rushed out of bed and walked towards the door. I looked behind and saw he was looking at me.
"You can't escape from that room, so take your time" He said.
I was surprised and replied with a "I wouldn't escape before I got some food in my stomach and an empty bladder!"
He laughed while I closed the door.

After doing my business, I looked in the mirror while washing my hands. I thought,'Why do I always attract crazy? Sure. I'm adorable and cute looking to attract. Many people have fallen for my little boy'ish look, so I know I could surely wrap them around my fingers. But as cute and adorable looking I am, I could be murdered or sold as fast as me saying, 'Help'.
I know we are fated mates and all, but don't I get a saying in this, too? Usually, when meeting your fated mate, shouldn't you be head over heels for the person? And not kidnap them? Ay, I don't know, I'm surely not head over heels for anyone! How do I get out of this situation. Should I just go with it until they relax enough for me to slip through their fingers? Hmm.'

I heard a quiet knock on the door and his voice saying, "The food is here, come out and eat while it's warm."
I haven't thought about it before because of how fast it all came to, but he has a really deep husky voice, as if he had smoked and drunk whiskey his entire life. And another thought, what the hell is his name? I am kidnapped and held in captivity by a person I don't even know the name of? Okay, I didn't really think of it because I was scared like hell. Maybe I should ask when I come out?

I open the door and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "What the fuck is your name?" I stared at him, trying not to show my feelings and how scared I was. I know I don't look or act like I'm scared or frightened, but I have been alone in years, so I have my ways to act like I'm not those two things.
"My name is Valentin Agustín, I am 28 years old, born July the third. I have no siblings. My father is still alive. Mother, not so much. And you, you are my fated mate." He said and broke through my thoughts.

He continues with, "And you are Kayden Waterhouse, named after the street you were found on and the person who found you. You are an omega, like your omega dad. Your Alpha dad wasn't in the picture, and no one knows who he is. You are 22 years old and born on the first day in January. You work in a bar, and before that, you had a lot of small jobs."
I was a bit taken aback. It didn't surprise me much. He did find out where I worked since he practically kidnapped me from the bar yesterday.

"Come, come and eat something" he said when I just stood there silently.
I walked over to the table standing right in front of a big panorama window.
I looked around the room. It was enormous, it could room, maybe 10 of my apartment in size! I have never been in a room this big and luxurious.
even the view were beautiful. A big lawn with a pond. Lots of well maintained trees. You should think he was a king or something.

While eating, I looked out of the window. Maybe I could escape through the window and run down the lawn and find a place to get out?
If I stay here. Yeah, no. I can't even imagine what would happen. Maybe I would fall for him or, even worse, forced to work like other omegas in captivity does. I can't think about anything else other than being sold or murdered. No one would miss me. I don't have any friends, or those I have, wouldn't notice me disappearing. My boss and coworkers would just forget about me after a while. Many just up and go from that place, so that's not something new.

"Does it taste good? If not, we could find something else for you to eat?"
"It's fine" I said. I didn't taste the food anyway, I have too much on my mind to be concentrating on the food, since I'm hungry, I just eat what's in front of me.
"How long do I have to be here? You do know it's illegal to be holding others in captivity, right?" I asked.
He smiled and said, "This isn't captivity or anything else. This is your home. You can walk wherever you want to go. Except outside. "
"That's captivity, and that's illegal!" I yelled. "I have work and a life, I want to return home! I don't want to be here, I want to be alone and do what I want, " I mumbled.
He stared at me until I looked at him. "You are home. You don't need to be working, I have money. The only thing you should do is to be here and greet me when I get home, my sweet bunnie."
"Screw you, that's not gonna happen, ever!"

Fuck this man, fuck this captivity! I'm gonna get out of here, soon! Just wait and see... Fucking Valentin-ass!