Chapter 27

"Tzuyu-yah... I Need to talk to you." Y/N said as she joined Tzuyu and Dahyun in the living room who were both just doing something on their phones.

"What's going on?" Tzuyu put the phone aside. "Nothing bad happened right? You look worried."

"Did Tzuyu do something wrong?" Dahyun added. Y/N's expression is worrying them.

"No, no. I just want to ask Tzuyu something. Can you tell me more about these two women?" Y/N showed her the picture of her with the two Hirai sisters.

"Oh that's the Hirai family. Momo and Sana." Tzuyu simply answered.

"Can you tell me more about them and your connection to them?"

"What's this about? Did I do something wrong? Did they do something wrong?" SInce Y/N is a cop, they can only assume that something's bad is going on.

"Just tell me what you know about them and then I'll explain it to you."

"Okay... well there's not much to say. Their dad is a business partner of my dad. If I remember right they became business partners about three years ago. Mr. Hirai and my dad meet a few times a year and I got invited to Japan twice as well. This picture was taken at one of their parties that we got invited to last year."

"Do you know the daughters well?" Y/N questioned.

"Not really... the press just asked us to pose together since it would make a great headline. I couldn't even communicate with them because I don't speak Japanese and they don't speak any Korean. We pretty much only exchanged hello's and took this picture."

"So you're not close to them?" Y/N asked to which Tzuyu chuckled.

"Not at all. Like i said I just posed for the picture because they asked me to."

"Okay well is there anything else you can tell me about the Hirai family? I mean I'm sure you've talked about them with your family since they're important business partners. What is the family like?" The cop asked and Tzuyu and Dahyun exchanged glances finding the amount of questions Y/N is asking a bit weird. It seems like she's interrogating Tzuyu.

"They're just the usual rich, powerful family. I know they have one older son and then two daughters. I think Momo is the older one but Sana is only like a year younger or something. The son and Momo are pretty involved with company matters. They work very hard to show their parents that they belong in the company while Sana is more like the spoiled kid. She's the one that gets anything she wants from her parents without having to do anything." 

"That's good to know." Y/N nodded. 

"Can you now tell us what's going on?" Dahyun asked and Y/N told them everything that's going on.

"So you're saying one of the Hirai sisters might be Nayeon's sister??" Tzuyu raised her voice. "That's crazy..."

"Yeah they might be but I also might be totally wrong. I mean the cop could have lied to me or he might have remembered wrongly or the family maybe didn't accept Seoyoon and she was eventually sold off to another family. Or worst case scenario she might have died. Anything could be possible however digging into this family will bring me one step closer to finding her."

"And how do you plan to do that? I mean they're in Japan." Dahyun stated.

"I have no idea. I need to find a way to get closer to them. Tzuyu-yah, do you maybe know when your dad is meeting Mr. Hirai again?"

"If I remember right the Hirai family is holding another party next week to celebrate their big achievements. We are also invited but this year I won't go. Only my parents will go."