Chapter 41

Y/N has not waken up for six days now. The doctor said they don't really know when she'll wake up. They will just have to wait and hopefully she'll wake up soon.

Y/N's parents are now with her in her room. Although Y/N is unconscious they still come to visit her everyday and they will keep doing so. Tzuyu and Dahyun were nice enough to let them stay at their apartment so they don't have to go to Gapyeong all the time. As for her brothers they do go back to Gapyeong every day because they have to work.

"She moved! I saw it, honey. I saw her hand move." Mrs. Park suddenly stood up and approached Y/N.

"You've been saying that for days now. See she's not moving?" Mr. Park shook his head.

"No, I swear this time her hand really did move." The woman said. Mr. Park looked at Y/N but there was no sign of movement.

"Maybe you're seeing things? I mean she isn't moving."

"But I really saw it..." She sat back down in disappointment. Maybe she is really seeing things. She just stared at Y/N's face and she suddenly saw Y/N's eyes open slowly.

"Am I hallucinating that she's opening her eyes as well?" The woman asked. Mr. Park looked at Y/N and immediately stood up. Y/N did indeed open her eyes.

"Y/N-ah, can you hear me?" He asked but Y/N just stared blankly at them moving nothing at all except for her eyes.

"Call the doctor!" Mrs. Park told her husband and he immediately exited the room.

"Y/N-ah... it's me. Can you see me?" Mrs. Park smiled but once again Y/N didn't answer. The doctor and Mr. Park came inside and the doctor started to check if everything is okay with her.

"Y/N-ssi, can you hear me? You need to at least nod so we can see how you are." The doctor asked and Y/N nodded lightly.

"Do you remember what happened?" Once again Y/N nodded.

"Why isn't she speaking? What's wrong?" Y/N's mother worried.

"She's awake but her body is too weak to move or to speak. She's going to need time to recover. I will have to examine her entirely to make sure she's well. I'm going to ask you to leave the room for a bit." He explained and Y/N's parents nodded and left the room. Once they did they called their sons and Y/N's friends to let them know Y/N is awake. Mrs. Park also called Nayeon. She might not approve of their relationship but Nayeon deserves to know.

Of course they all showed up at the hospital and they were all very happy to see Y/N awake but unfortunately she couldn't speak or move that much. She only smiled and nodded here and there. The doctors told them that Y/N will have to stay in the hospital for about two weeks until she's fully recovered.

The next day  Y/N finally started to speak. Until now they didn't bring up the accident because she can't respond anyways but now they can.

"Do you remember everything that happened?" Her mother asked.

"I do. I'm glad everyone is okay but I couldn't see Minji sunbaenim and Sua sunbaenim since I woke up. Are they okay?" Minji and Sua haven't visited her since she woke up.

"They're okay, everyone is okay. You're the only one that got hurt." Jaehyun said. Right now her family members are the only ones that are with her.

"Where's Nayeon? I want to see her."

"She's probably working right now otherwise she would be here. She's here all day except for when she has to work." Yuri replied.

"Don't you ever risk your life again for someone else's life okay?" Mrs. Park caressed her arm. "We were so worried that something was going to happen to you. Thank God for saving you. I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you."