Omegaverse

In this omegaverse, there are 3 genders.

ALPHA:
1. Dominant
2. Normal
3. Recessive

BETA:
Normal people whiteout pheromones

OMEGA:
1. Dominant
2. Normal
3. Recessive

I don't want to go into details since most of us knows about the omegaverse world and how it works.

Pheromones:
Every alpha and omegas has pheromones, some are strong, and some are weak. The pheromone glans are located where they can get paired, the nape. The pheromones have a unique scent and can only be smelled when the given alpha or omega secrete the scent. 

Fated pair:
When you meet your fated pair alpha x omega, then they know by the look of the other person.
Some know from a touch, a look, or the smell of their pheromones.
Others know it from just being in the same room as the other person.

Mated pair:
It doesn't necessarily have to be you fated mate. It can be your first love, the person  you are together with, the one you are getting married to, or are married to.

Broken pair:
Only an alpha can break the pair on their side. When an omega is paired, they stay paired with the alpha until they die. It's unbearable hard for an alone paired omega to survive.

Knotting:
Alpha impregnate the omega under heat, with forming a ball kinda ball at the end of the member, so the omega can't get away and the sperms doesn't flow out. It can take everything from minutes to an hour or more, for the alpha to stop knotting.

Pregnant:
An omega can get pregnant, even though they are a boy. Every omega has a uterus. Girl omegas has it like normal, whereas the boys has it in the anal canal. They are pregnant in less months than a beta and an alpha. Their pregnancy last about 6 months, and most of the children from an omega don't survive since they are small and weak.