Stolen Moments

Felix's POV

Well, something good came out of our talk. Hyunjin was acting more relaxed around me, no longer avoiding me. We could talk to each other again casually. We could even touch and hug like friends, like before, without him looking around worrying if anyone was watching. I felt a bit more relaxed, not fretting all the time that I would lose him.

****************************************************

We were sitting comfortably on the couch in the common room, watching a movie, when I realized that we were left alone just the two of us, oh and Chris who was snoring exhausted on the floor, with his head slumped back on the couch. I pointed him out to Hyunjin. He let out a small laugh. Chris looked cute, like a baby.

"Maybe we should wake him up. His neck will hurt tomorrow." "No, let him be." I stopped him. "He rarely sleeps. Let him..." I froze, realizing that my hand was resting on Hyunjin's one in his lap. We locked eyes. I felt my heart speed up. He was watching me intently, reaching deep inside my soul with his dark gaze. I took a deep breath and just leaned a bit forward. My lips parted on their own accord and I know he felt my breath on his face. His eyes wandered to my mouth. It was like time stopped. As if we were in slow motion, our lips touched gently. He intertwined his fingers with mine, keeping my hand in his lap. Our kiss was sweet and innocent, just our lips moving in sync. The moments passed and I could feel the need for more building up inside me. I hummed into our kiss. "Jinnie..." I murmured, letting desire tinge my voice. Chris stirred. He yawned and stretched. We quickly parted and turned our attention back to the screen. Chris looked around and spoke in a sleepy voice. "Hey guys. Are we the only ones left?" I nodded. "Maybe with should call it a night then." "Okay." We agreed reluctantly, stealing glances at each other. Chris stood up. "Come on Hyunjin. Lix, see you tomorrow. Hyunjin gave me a sheepish look and followed Chris. I lied back on the couch, still feeling my lips tingle.

*************************************************

We would steal glances and touches here and there, while meeting in the hallway between recordings, or when we were practicing together. We were preparing for the fan meet. Our free time was very limited. But I confess I was always on the lookout for another kiss. I craved his lips. I craved his touch.

I caught him as he was walking to the showers after practice and pulled him into the locker room. I immediately fell into his arms and our lips connected. "Yongbok..." He whispered as I clung to him, literally glued to his body. "I am drenched in sweat." He groaned as I kissed him again. "I don't mind." I replied breathlessly. His lips were addictive. I couldn't get enough. He made no move to deepen our kiss. His hands were placed firmly on my waist, unmoving. He kept our interaction to a minimum, perhaps not wanting to get carried away. But, as I clung to him I could feel his heartbeat quicken. He was definitely affected even though he had a pretty cool demeanor compared to mine. I caught that plump bottom lip of his between mine. I heard him sigh. His grip on me tightened. I was testing his limits again.

Voices from the corridor prompted us to part. He quickly turned to his locker to grab his stuff while I sat on the bench scrolling through my phone. Minho walked in. He gave Hyunjin a stern look. "Here you are." He seemed irritated. "Hyung? Is everything alright?" "Everything is fine Yongbokie." Hyunjin walked out avoiding Minho's eyes and mine. "Let us go shower. We need to get back to the dorms and rest." Minho said following Hyunjin with his eyes as he left. He then turned his head towards me and smiled. "We have another long day tomorrow."

The next day we were in the practice room, rehearsing the choreography to the song he wanted us to perform together. I was struggling a bit. He showed me the moves again. "Are you sure you wanna do it together?" "Of course, why not?" I tried again, still not quite getting it. I huffed frustrated. "No, Yongbok. You over think it. Just let ..." He placed his hand on my hip and the other on my arm fixing my position. "See it is like this..." He caught me staring through the mirror. His grip loosened on my hip but I put my hand on top of his repeating the dance move with him behind, guiding me. Our bodies just flowed together, hips rolling and then the hands moving above the head. I lost focus and stared at him standing still a step behind me. Our eyes met through the mirror. He leaned closer. His lips ghosting my nape, he murmured. 'You see, you can do it." I leaned backwards seeking contact. His lips lingered just an inch away from my skin. I closed my eyes and felt them touch me lightly. I hummed. He pulled me onto his chest. "Jinnie... What are you doing?" I asked in a shaky voice as his lips kept caressing my neck and earlobe as light as a feather. "The question is what are you doing to me, Yongbok." His voice was husky, tinged with something more, not frustration but something akin to it. I gulped, eager for more. But, he let go of me gently and went back to practice.

**************************************************

Indeed, long and exhausting days followed until the fan meeting. It was worth it though. Two days, the venue packed with people, everyone enthused and cheering. When he grabbed my hand and we walked together in front of all these people, I barely managed to contain my happiness. Yes, that small gesture gave me so much joy. It may seem like nothing but it was significant to me.  So much so that I forgot his 'dance' with Minho. (Eye roll)

***************************************************

When the two days were over, we decided to have a little celebration to relax: pizzas, beers and a good movie. We sat in the common room, all of us freshly showered and in comfortable clothes. Jeongin was half asleep already. He woke up to eat and fell asleep again on Hyunjin's shoulder. He gave me an apologetic smile as I really wanted to sit next to him but our young one got there first. We watched half the movie, all of us really tired and decided to go rest. Seungmin carried Jeongin to his room with the help of Changbin. I helped Chris clean up and then he went to his room followed closely by Minho who was ranting about something with Jisung by his side who was laughing. I shook my head smiling and turned around to find Hyunjin asleep on the couch, with his arms folded in front of him.

"Hey sleepyhead." I spoke softly bending over, nudging his arm. He grunted. "Time to go to bed." He opened his eyes. "Are you coming with me?" His low and raspy voice caught me off guard. As I tried to stand up he pulled me down in his lap and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. "Jinnie..." His eyes were closed again. "You want to sleep together?" I asked, unsure if I heard right.  He raised his head, looking at me. "I wanna 'sleep' together..." The change in tone did not go unnoticed. His eyes were darker than usual, his voice maintained that raspiness that sent goose bumps all over me and his arms tightened around me. I let out a shaky breath. This was too much. All of the sudden I felt vulnerable. "It's late. Aren't you tired?" 

Yes, I know. I am the one always saying how much I want him and now I want to flee? 

His arms were still around me, keeping me in place. Mesmerized by his dark gaze I shifted in his lap, facing him. My hands found their way around his neck and our lips met, slowly, sensually. His tongue teased my bottom lip. I sighed and he invaded my mouth. I surrendered to his invasion without a fight. I felt heat pooling in my groin. His hands moved lazily on my back, under my t-shirt, stroking my bare skin gently, leaving a burning sensation. As I came up for air, he moved his mouth on my jaw and further down on my neck. I let my head fall back. He placed one hand on my nape. His mouth was on my Adam's apple, biting gently once and then aggressively a second time. I let out a moan. His tongue and lips soothed my skin. My hips moved against his groin. I couldn't help it. I needed the friction. His other hand rested on the small of my back, and then he slipped it down, guiding my hip rolls. His mouth was still on my neck, grazing and licking in equal amount, driving me out of my mind. All his moves were deliberately slow. I let out a series of heavy sighs, feeling the fire in my nether region grow stronger. He pulled back and watched me. I was riding a high just by this, breathing heavily and grinding against him desperate. I almost fell apart in his arms. I held on, gripping his shoulders tightly, resting my forehead against his. When I managed to calm down and lifted my head, I saw that he still watched me with those dark eyes filled with lust, so raw it made me shudder.

"Hyun?" Minho's voice broke the spell. "Are you still up?" I quickly got up and fixed my clothes. Hyunjin kept watching me intently. I ran to my room leaving him to face Minho alone.