01

ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜ ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ| 4:32ᴘᴍ |ᴍᴀʟʟ

(Nuh-day-uh)

"Ouu Zylin can u get me these?" Nedaya asked

"Nana I just bought you some dunks just like that."

Zylin and Nedaya had been knowing each other since they were young. They made it through that losing everybody phase in highschool together and we're now out on their own.

"So ? These not the same these pink you just bought me some blue ones." She stated.

"No nana , you got 3 pairs of shoes in my hand right now." He said.

She liked to be called nana for short her real actual first name was Cherish but she was referred to as Ne'Daya because Cherish Ne'Daya was meant as a statement. That's what her mom explained to her so she went by Ne'Daya or nana.

"Okay I don't care imma buy em myself." She said grabbing the shoes off the stand.

"Man- how much they is nana?" He asked.

"They 230." She smiled.

"spoiled fuckin brat." He mugged her and sat the bags down going in his wallet.

"LIT!" She cheered as she took the money he hadn't even handed her and went to the register to pay.

She happily handed the cashier the money and he bagged her shoes then handed them to her.

"Where we going next?" Nedaya asked.

"Wherever you wanna go." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay let's go to Amiri then I'm done for the day." She said.

"Don't go in here tryna get me nun." He side eyed her.

He hated when she bought things for him , he enjoyed spoiling her as much as he complained. He only hesitated because he didn't wanna spoil her too rotten even though he had horribly failed at that already.

They walked outside and made their way down to the amiri store.

"Okay guys , so now we're going in amiri. Zy said he don't want anything but I don't care cause I'm gonna get stuff for him anyways. Say hey to the vlog Zylin." She told him and he threw up a gang sign.

"Get out my camera with that mess." She said waving him off.

He smacked the back of her head and she sucked her teeth.

Walking into amiri Ne'Daya immediately walked over to the shirts.

"Don't say nothing to me because I know what size you wear in everything so you can't stop me." She told him and he shook his head.

She picked up a couple of different shirts with different designs. She slowly began cleaning the racks but Zylin made her put some back.

"Hmm record me." She said handing him her camera.