02

ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜ ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ| 9:08ᴀᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"NE'DAYA!" She heard Zylin yell her name.

"WHAT ZY!? I'M MAKING A YOUTUBE VIDEO." She said as she continued lightly beating her face.

He busted through the door holdings up the large bag of chips she had ate the night before.

"You ate my shit?" He asked.

"No." She replied

She always lied with a straight face but somehow he could tell.

"Ne'Daya I promise I'm finna choke the shit outta you don't lie to me. You ate my shit?" He said.

"Zy it's just a bag of chips it's not that serious can you put this on for me for me.." She asked

"You owe me some more chips for real Nedaya." He said

" alright I'll get the nasty ass chips."she said as she held her hair.

He put the necklace around her and clamped it at the back.

"Thank you, I'll get you some when I go shopping today." She said

"What you got planned for the day?" He asked.

"Imma just go grocery shopping and stuff for my vlog and imma do a haul on all the stuff I got yesterday. I also gotta finished editing yesterday video I might merge em cause we didn't finish and it'll add up with the haul. "she said.

"Sound busy." He said

"Yeah I'm tired already just talking about it." She said.

"You always tired." He sucked his teeth.

"Shut up , what you doing today?" She asked turned as she started to line her lips with brown liner.

"Work I prolly don't be back till later tonight." He said.

"What's later tonight?" She asked turning around.

"Ion know you know it's gone be after 12 though." He said and she nodded.

"Alright well...you leaving right now?" She asked

"Yeah come lock the door." He said

She adjusted her robe before she followed behind him downstairs.