11

ᴄ

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 3:21ᴘᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Two Weeks Later...

At the moment Ne'Daya was getting her hair did and finishing getting ready for her birthday party.

"Your nails are cute." Samara complimented her.

"Thank you love, do you know what time the place supposed to be like finished being set up?" Samara asked.

"Yeah they said atleast by 5 or 5:30." She stated.

"See this why they should've got done yesterday instead of tryna go home." She huffed.

"Na that was a lot of shit to put up hell they ain't leave to bout 11." Samara said.

"Shoulda worked faster cause they saying 5:30 and they letting people in at 6:30 I just don't want the time to catch up with them and the starting time runs into the setting up." She said and Samara nodded.

"I understand that." She told her.

"Do you want layers?" Her stylist asked

"Yeah could I have curtain bangs and not no little ass dollar general curtains either Dior gimme the full effect." She asked

"This color eats with your dress I'm already seeing the vision." Dior said.

"Thank you." She said with a small smile.

"Na do you think I'm too young to have a baby?" Samara blurted.

"Nope, why you ask me that." She replied quickly .

"Trey want a baby and I know this random but it's weighing heavy on my heart." She said

"My only issue with that would be you still living your life. Y'all are very financially stable for the baby, but babies tie you down and I know you're thinking you can get somebody to watch the baby when you wanna go out but you don't have a guaranteed baby sitter every time and you can't leave your kids with just anybody." she said.

"Yeah I feel like me and him been getting distance since he went up there to do what fuckin ever. I don't know why he so dead set on a baby. We supposed to be being young and dumb right now." she frowned

"Tell him that if he keep nagging you about it he can carry that bastard for 9 months and rip his coochie to birth it." She said folding her arms