27

ᴄ

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 11:28ᴀᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Side note : ARE WE SEEING THIS GORGEOUS WOMEN ?? My lord and savior took his time with her forreal.

Ne'Daya was looking for swimsuits to wear at the moment and Zylin was helping her.

"Man you ain't wearing that." Zylin told her

"Zylin this is my body."

"You right and respectfully you not wearing that. It don't cover nothing everything is out in the open for other niggas to see. It's gone look like you beggin for it in that and that shit not even secure." He told her.

"Okay I don't need yo help no mo I'll ask Essie." She told him.

"Ight, you might as well burn that yeen never gettin out the house in that." He said.

"If I wanna walk out this house butt booty ass naked, I will you not my daddy nigga." She said before going back into her closet.

She changed back into her regular clothes which was really nothing but a tank top and grey shorts. She rarely ever found herself wearing underwear when she was at her house.

"I'm not gone wear that swimsuit since you just called me a whore who wants attention from niggas." She said to him.

"Here you fuckin go Ne'Daya man Ian even mean it like that." He said running his hands down his face

"Nawl it's cool you know what just fuck my body my choice imma start letting you pick every outfit I wear out like deadass ion want too much shoulder showing."  She said as she stood in front of him and placed her hands on her hip as she talked. 

Zylin drowned her out as he looked at the lack of clothes she had on in that moment.

"Ne'Daya if it was up to me you'll never have clothes on youn even need them." He told her

"Stop sexualizing me when we having a serious chat right now."

"Ian listening to yo ass talk crazy Ne'Daya."

"Okay." She said nodding her head and walking out the room.

"Bro hold yo feminist wanna be ass on." He said following behind her.

"Leave me alone like deadass." She said shoving him.

"Ian even mean it like that , all I'm saying is niggas gone be lookin at you and you gone be uncomfortable. I'm tryna save you a trip and gas cause you gone wanna come home and change." He told her.

"You not tryna save me no trip you feeding yo ego weird ass nigga."

"Wear the swimsuit if you wanna wear it ion even feel like going back and forth with yo ass no mo. I just feel like it's a respect thing I'm telling you ian comfortable with you wearing that because I know how niggas is and you know how I am. I'm just not feeling that shit Nana. " He said.