03

ᴄ

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 6:28ᴘᴍ | ᴛʀᴇʏ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Ne'Daya strolled on her phone seeing someone talk about the pink skims set on TikTok. She was gifted basically every set for Christmas except the one she wanted. This made her want to ask for it again.

"Bruh you got 50 pairs of that skims shit." Zylin argued

"Okay but I don't have the pink sets yet and them
the ones I wanted originally." She frowned.

"Nana no." Zylin huffed.

"Okay I don't care." She said sitting back in her seat with her arms folded.

"Ight ion give a fuck don't care shit." He shrugged his shoulders.

There was a long pause before Ne'Daya let out a long sigh.

"So you seriously sitting right here and telling me no?" She questioned.

"I can't tell you no?" He asked.

"NO NIGGA!" She semi yelled and he lowly chuckled.

"Finna stop giving yo ass anything you want sitting here doing all this damn whining" he huffed

"What is it nana you want me to get it for you." One if his homeboys said.

"You not buying shit for her nigga is you fuckin insane?" Zylin asked him chuckling.

"Why he can't buy it ? I'm not spending your money or my money so what's the issue ?" She asked

"Nana." He said death staring her and she sucked her teeth.

"You think you my daddy and I hate that shit." She mumbled.

"Gio said he finna come over here Lena." Samara told her.

Lena was Samara's friend who came around from time to time. All Ne'Daya knew was she was very shy and barely spoke.

"I'm going home." Lena replied.

"Scary ass." Nedaya and Zylin said in unison.

"Come here and show me which ones it is nana." Zylin told her.

"Nigga so whipped." Drac stated.

Drac was essence's boyfriend. Ne'Daya felt that drac and essence where the same people in different bodies.