22

C

C. Ne'Daya | 6:27pm | The Movies

"Black folks ain't never on fuckin time." Zylin said and Ne'Daya shook her head.

They were currently sitting outside in the parking lot waiting for everybody to pull up.

Talia, Sinn, and sinn's boyfriend were already there.

"Right we just talked to they ass I can't do shit but shake my head." Jett said.

"Man there they ass go." Zylin said looking at the cars pulling up.

Drac's car started driving towards them pulling in fast and they all started running.

"OH SHIT!" They all yelled in unison running away.

"OW!" Talia said as she fell on the ground.

drac and essence got out the car laughing and so did trey.

"FUCK YALL! I HURT MY DAMN LEG." Talia yelled.

"Y'all play so damn much I hate y'all." Ne'Daya mugged them.

Ne'Daya went over Talia to help her get up and she felt around her ankle making sure she didn't break it.

"You good you just fell hard as shit." She said and Talia dusted herself off.

"I hate all of y'all." Talia said flipping them off as she heard them snicker.

"Trey where Samara I woulda thought you woulda brought her?" Ne'Daya asked randomly and treys expression turned drained.

"Mind yo business na for real." Trey told her.

"Damn my bad Ian know I missed some." She said and he walked off.

"Imma tell you inna minute." Zylin whispered to her.

"Y'all sure y'all just friends? Y'all hella touchy." Sinn asked.

"That's just them they always like that." Essence chimed in.

"Yeah this just us." Ne'Daya said as Zylin gently rocked her side to side playfully.

"Yeah okay." Sinn said before walking off holding Jett's hand

"Y'all was rushing us, is y'all coming?" Essence asked

"Yeah ." She said trying to walk away from zy and he pulled her back.

"I guess not , we gone be in there in a minute." She told her and essence nodded walking off with drac.