04

ᴄ

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 9:43ᴀᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"Okay guys so now I'm going in with my Fenty beauty concealer. Y'all know I love me some some riri, she make me feel better about my forehead. Her and Kevin Gates." She said putting her hand behind the concealer and putting it up to the camera so it would focus.

She applied it to her face and then closed it back.

"Alright I gotta let this settle but y'all let's go over plans for today." She said.

She heard her door close and she poked her head on the bathroom seeing Zylin.

"That's zy y'all sorry he don't be giving a damn if I'm recording or not he just be coming in here getting shit." She said grabbing her beauty blender.

She continued applying her makeup as she heard footsteps she adjusted her robe.

"Why you can't ever do yo luh videos in clothes." He asked leaning against the door frame with his arms folded.

"Because I don't wanna get makeup on my clothes." She stated.

"She lying y'all she just wanna show off them little ass mosquito bite tiddies." He said and she sucked her teeth.

"They can't even see em." She mugged him.

"They can see yo bra clear as day." He pointed.

"It's not hurting nobody Zylin you getting on my nerves gone somewhere." She said waving him off.

"Fix it." He said in a more demanding tone.

She adjusted her robe and tightened it and he nodded satisfied with her listening to him.

"Must've thought I forgot about yesterday?" He asked smirking.

"Leave me alone dude I had a reason for acting like that." She stated.

"What was yo reason?" He asked standing behind her and grabbing her neck pushing it back so that she was looking at him.

"I feel like every time Kayla come around you give her your undivided attention and it's like you be disregarding what I be saying. You literally cut me off when I tried to get your attention." She told him.

He squeezed her neck a little and licked over his lips. she shut her eyes tight taking a pause before opening them again and calmly pressing her legs together unnoticeably