05

ᴄ

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 10:21ᴀᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Ne'Daya woke from her sleep stretching her arms out and grabbing her laptop.

"Oh shit." Ne'Daya said to herself.

Everybody was going crazy over her video she posted the day before. She had broke her 500k viewer mark which she was always stuck at.

"ZY!" She yelled but didn't hear footsteps.

She got up going to the bathroom to grab her robe. She glanced in the mirror and paused. She was expecting for her wig to be somewhere on the floor and her outfit to be half down her body.

"I look good as hell and can't remember shit from last night." She said lifting her head and feeling on the hickey on her neck.

After doing her hygienes and clamping her hair she slipped her house shoes on then made her way downstairs. Zylin still hadn't replied and she knew it took her a little while to do her hygienes.

"ZYLIN!" She yelled as she came down.

She walked in the living room seeing their seats filled with suspicious people. She saw a large blue paper on their coffee table with sticky notes attached to it.

"Umm.. where is zy?" She asked placing her hand on hip.

"He stepped out for a second." Trey spoke.

"Why are y'all at my house instead of your house Trey?" She asked him.

"Short notice." He replied flatly.

She couldn't help but notice everybody looked stressed out or worried.

"This nigga got a wife?" A random asked.

"I'm not his wife.." she said before turning around bumping into Zylin.

"I thought yo ass was still gone be sleep." He told her.

"Who all these folks?" She asked.

"Don't matter just know they my people.. go back upstairs for a lil bit imma let you know when to come down ." He told her.

"Nigga I'm hungry." She frowned

"It's not gone be long." He told her.

"Alright you better not be lying to me cause if you is  I'm eating and you not." She said sticking her hand in his face and narrowing her eyes.