14

ᴄ

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 3:56ᴘᴍ | ᴇꜱꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

One Weeks Later...

"So you and drac are just done?" Ne'Daya asked

"Honestly and truly I tried to look past it but the more I thought about it the more I knew I needed some distance. 3 times is crazy and I can't help but feel like it might be more. My trust for his no good ass is in the damn dumpster." She frowned.

"And that's understandable I'm surprised you so well put together right now, I know how much you love him and how much this whole situation is killing you." She replied.

"To be honest I'm not fine at all I just been walking this shit off day by day it already happened so it's not shit I can do about it now. It hurt more that I had to find out from a hatin ass bitch. Like of all the females it could've been, it just had to be a big ass hater of mine. That shit was beyond trifling of him." She said

"So what happens now? That's it no contact no closure none of that?" Ne'Daya asked.

"There will definitely need to be closure if I do end up moving on... I really do love too deeply and I hate myself for that because that's the only reason I might take him back." She said.

"Loving too deep is a problem?" She asked

"Loving deep is like playing Russian roulette with yo heart. You takin' a risk with yo self when you love too deeply that shit can run you insane if it's not with the right person." She told her

She could tell essence was drained. She was usually a positive happy person but Ne'Daya could tell some of it had been chipped away.

As she was about to reply  her phone started loudly vibrating.

Zylin's name flashed across her phone and she sighed.

"You can answer it I don't mind." Essence said with a small smile.

"These the ones you want?" Zylin asked as the called connected.

"Nigga hold the camera up , I see who really recorded all the fights back in the gap." She said squinting her eyes.

He picked up the shoe and put it in the camera.

"Yes Zylin those are the shoes." She said and he flipped the camera back on him.

"Where yo face lemme see yo face." He told her and she put her face in the camera.