34

ᴄ

ᴄ. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 6:30ᴘᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ🏡

Ne'Daya had just arrived home she was coming from a long day of vlogging

"Zylin!" She yelled out.

She had checked his location a good 20 minutes ago and it said he was home but all the lights in the house were off.

"That's odd." She mumbled to herself as she made her way upstairs

She walked in Zylin's room and was about to call his name out till she heard a feminine voices from the bathroom.

Her heart dropped to her ass as she slowly crept towards the bathroom and then used all her might kicking the door in.

"FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Zylin asked but he was standing by himself.

"Where the bitch? You hid her in the cabinet?" She asked and he sucked his teeth.

"Ne'Daya ain't no bitch in here just them jealous ass voices in yo head talkin shit to you." He said opening the cabinet.

Nawl I know what I heard..it's either a bitch in here or-

"Let me see your phone." She told him as it clicked in her brain.

"Youn trust me?" He asked and she silently stared at him.

"Deadass zy.. gimme yo phone." She told him.

"Here." He said and her heart dropped when he pulled his work phone out.

She snatched the phone and slammed it on the ground.

"YOU THINK ION KNOW THE FUCKIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YO WORK PHONE AND YO REGULAR PHONE????" She yelled.

"NE'DAYA WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled.

"FUCK YOU ! YOU CHEATING ASS NIGGA!" She yelled as she was about to walk out she quickly snatched his regular phone.

She ran from his room to her room locking the door behind and she tried to use her Face ID once again that she had put in his phone but it wouldn't work.

She put in the passcode and went to his message.. as if her heart wasn't already in her ass it dropped to her feet as she clicked the unsaved number that had a message with winters name in it.