Panic and Parents (Iso oneshot)

@destinymythica here is the oneshot! im sorry if its not what you thought of, but i tried to make it how you requested.

they were on their way back from a mission gone wrong, Omen must've let some information slip past him this time. The Vulture was quiet except the quiet hum and rattle of the engines. 3 agents could be found inside, two talking to each other in quiet voices while the other just sat on a chair and rested their head back. Brimstone was piloting the ship back, only coming with to be the 'getaway driver' when the mission went sideways.

footsteps alerted a young agent that someone was approaching them and they looked up to see Jett. "hey were landing soon Iso, you good?" Iso just nodded softly not sure if his voice would even work. that seemed to satisfy the wind radient , who turned and plopped in a seat opposite of him.  he just glared at the ground and tried to calm his quick breaths of air, trying to contain his panic attack until he was safely hidden in his room.

when the vulture finally landed, and Sova opened the ramp, Iso was the second to escape. ignoring Viper and sage standing there, and didn't hear Brimstone yell to him about a mission support as he just walked quickly to his room. his breathing picked up worse though he couldn't tell if it was from racing to his room. his eyesight was blurry and he felt very light-headed as he walked into his room. quickly the door closed and he thumped beside his bed hands gripping his hair as he tried to slow his breathing, though it only sped up more and more. he could feel bile rising from his stomach so he was quick to get up and grab the trashcan just seconds before vomited. very little came out, his stomach clenching harder, and he fell back to his knees. 

he faintly heard the door open and footsteps coming to his side but with as much strength as he could master, summoned his radiante powers and tried to push them away. it did very little from his intention, the person just coming right back and speaking softly, though he was unable to hear anything over the pounding of his own heart. flashes from when he was a hitman for  the secret organization and his breathing picked up worse. 

when a sudden hand grabbed his shoulder he immediately shrugged it off and scooted back until he hit the wall, black spots entering his vision. the hand grabbed again and was talking quietly to him. he could hear some words like "breathe" "follow" and felt one of his hands being put onto a chest. he felt them start to take deeper breaths and he slowly started to do the same, though it was shakey at first. slowly but surely Iso calmed down enough to see who was in his room with him.

he was surprised to see Omen sitting across from him, the black drapery and smoke eyes wavering slightly. over his shoulder he could see Sage watching worriedly, her eyes going from the trash can back to the young man. finally he registered that he was being talked to by the ghost in front of him. "are you alright kid?" he stuttered a nod and Omen nodded back, looking somehow relieved. when he stood up, Omen gently helped Iso up as well and stepped away to let Sage check on him. Iso laughed softly at sages quiet questions and nodding his answers. "im alright.. just to many thoughts. Sage nodded and stepped back finally to full take in the kids appearance. 

"why do you lay down?" Sage said just as a wave of exhaustion hit him. he stumbled to his bed and flopped softly onto it. Sage followed with a shake to her head, though a small smile was stuck on her lips. "go get something to eat right when you wake up okay? and i'll let brimstone know your Mission Report would be late." at that Iso shot up completely forgetting to do his report in favor of trying to stop his panic.

" 哦糟糕!任务报告我忘了?!我必须这么做" he stopped when he felt ahand on his shoulder and gently pushed him back down. "dont kiddo, you can do it when you wake up, get some rest okay?" with the stern look on her face Iso just nodded and let himself be pushed back down. as he closed his eyes, he heard sage and Omen settle down next to the bed talking softly, and he smiled softly, knowing that his two closest friends have his back.

Valorant One-Shot Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें