Little maus

Viper wasn't worried. She knew the team could handle themselves. Which was why when they got the call they were heading back though one was down didn't worry her at all. She knew Killjoy could take care of herself, especially if the engineer was with Raze, Jett, Sova and Omen, she truest they would all be fine, she was expecting a simple gunshot to the shoulder or side. So when Jett ran out, hands covered in blood yelling for Sage to get over there now, had a frown pulling at her face. Sage ran inside with her team, as Jett, Sova and Omen exited from the ship, each covered in bloodc though non of them seemed to be hurt.

Brimstone walked over to them and immediately started questioning them about the mission, as Viper watched for her lab partner, already fearing the worst when neither raze nor Killjoy had exited. She turned into the conversation just as sages team ran out with a body on a sketcher, wrapped in bandages already red with blood, missing the usual green beanie and glasses but there was no mistaken the yellow puffy jacket. Raze followed right after, absolutely covered in her girlfriends blood, holding the beanie and glasses tightly as she joined the group, looking over to viper with teary eyes. Which made viper realize, raze watched her girlfriend take her last breath, from the still body in the sketcher, being covered in her blood. Viper excused herself and raze  from the little group, though brimstone didn't complain, allowing them to go check on their girlfriend and lab partner.

Viper sided up against Raze softly checking her over for any injuries, relaxing when there was none. "What happened Raze..?" "She was by herself at B.. she said she could hold it down just fine, and usually she can.. but their Jett ran in and got her.. by the time we got there to defuse she had already lost so much blood..." viper rested a hand on the younger shoulder, not caring who say her do this as she brought raze into a hug. "You know she will pull through, she's strong and Sage will revive her.." raze nodded against the chemist, taking the chance to gather her thoughts and calm down before they set off again ready to check on their little maus.

They got to the med bay and viper pushed open the door to find the medical team running around to different areas treating agents. They walked through scanning each little section for the familiar yellow jacket, and finally spotted Sage standing next to the bed. She raised her head to smile at the two. "Ah hello Raze, Vioer, here to check on Killjoy I presume?" Raze nodded and moved forward to the bedside grabbing her girlfriend's hand tightly as she started vigil. Sage moved out of the way quietly allowing Raze to get by and addressed Viper. She took multiple shot wounds to the stomach and shoulder. She will feel the phantom pain of those when she wakes up, though should only last for a day, but she did flatline once we reached the medbay.." sage said whispering the last part to not worry Raze any more than she is. "We revived her but you should know. I'll let you two be, let me know when she awakens alright?" Viper just nodded, her eyes trialing over her lab partner and Raze quietly before joining Raze at killjoys side.

Viper was the first one Killjoy told of Her and Razes relationship, worried that her adoptive father would try to keep them apart, though Viper convinced her to tell him anyway since he would've caught on anyway. And congratulated the young engineers relationship. Vioer had watched the two grow into the agents they are today and it was safe to say that she saw both as not just friends but as her daughter, protecting them anytime she was on a mission with them, or telling them to go to the medbay, even telling the insomniac engineer to go to sleep one extremely late night.

Both of them watched over the engineer ready to be there when she woke up, so she wouldn't wake up alone.