Bots vrs. Blinks

killjoy and a few of her friends were invited to visit the overwatch base Gibraltar. Killjoy and Raze where excited to see the other agents of a diffrent organization while sage, pheonix, and the others were alittle apperasive. the piolt let them know they were landing soon and to tke a seat. killjoy heard Raze and Sage talking queitly to each other as pheonix and yoru looked at each other with a half excited look.

the plane rattled softly as it touched down, the pilot shutting off the engines and opening a door. as soon as the door was downed the agents of Valorant clambered out, to stop short at the hulking form of a gorilla, a solider with a red visor, a teen about kiljoys hieght with a harness strapped to her chest and seeming to be jumping with unsed energy, and a angle looking medic standing proudly.. the grollia had a warming and calming smile as he stepped forward. "hello agents of Valorant, I am thankful you guys decided to come and visit, least alittle bit. My name is Winston, the solider to my right is Soldier 76, or Morisson, Tracer or lena Oxton, and Mercy or anglea. they are but a few of the agents here, though more than half of us are out on missions right now."

killjoy studied each of them, understanding that like Vlaorant, their agents were needed elsewhere sometimes. "the tracer kid seems rather engetich, getcha she could beat Jett in a race" Ypur whispered to Phoenix earning a snicker and a hard nudge from sage before she stepped forward. "thank you for allowing us to stay for at least the day Winston, on behalf of brimstone and Valorant,, we apperciate it. " winston smiles and nods his head as trace bounds forward. "its no worries! enjoy your stay." "Hi! im Lena! welcome to the base!" killjoy chuckled at the girls hyperness being the first one to respond. "hallo Lena, im Killjoy or Klara, this is my girlfriend Raze, Yoru and Pheonix and Sage." "how fast are you kid?" "what does that thing do?" both oys questioned at the same time, earning a whack on the back of their heads by Raze. "ah umm.. its to keep me in this timeline. or thats what winston tells me.." tracer said rubbng the back of her neck nervously. pheonix and yoru just nod before heading out to talk with the soldier and medic alongside sage.

raze had ended up teasing the time jumper into a fight, which tracer immedtly agreed to, always up for a good spar, which had them at the training grounds, both of their gear, besides tracers harness, where Killjoy was standing as they faced each other. shaking her head Killjoy yelled start and watched them start fighting. they started throwing punches and dodges, while also shooting each other little quips to each other. it gained a small adicance as the monkey, cowbow, a ninja, and a shorter girl in snow gear. Pheonix and Yoru had also stopped to watch, yoru shaking his head at the fact that raze started a fight, though it was just a spar. it ended quickly with tracer managing to pin her girlfriend with a cofidance smirk. after letting her up laughng. "good fight Lena, your stronger than i thought haha." "meh thats what you get if you train in the military." Raze turned to killjoy and smirked, killjoy already telling where this was going.

"Hey KJ wanna try?" Tracer looked up at Killjoys name, making eyecontact with the german and shooting a friendly smirk. "cmon! or is what they say about German strentgh false?" Klara glared at her, before flashing a cocky smirk. "your on Lena. no bots or.... whatever your ablities are." Lena chuckled and nodded, her spikey hair bouncing. "fair 'nough." Klara stepped forward onto the map, shedding her faverioe jacket and buckles and facing Tracer with a cocky smirk. she could hear the agents of both the protocol and Overwatch betting on who would win and she rolled her eyes. they both set their feet and got ready to fight, waiting for someone to call out start as they stared each other down.

"START"

they started circling each other, watching each other for some sort of weakness, before Klara finally stepped foward. shooting a punch to Lena's side, which was easily blocked, freed another target for Killjoy who quickly took it and shot to her stomach, getting a soild hit and knocking Lena back slightly. a slight wheze left Lena's mouth though she recovered quickly and shot a punch herself, though it was blocked quickly. "all you got kid?" Klara said with a smirk, watching Lena lock in and step forward sending a flurry of punches to her, blocking most though a few got through her defence and she gurnted softly, ducking and using lenas momentum to get her off balance before sending a kick to her back knocking her down. Lena grunted softly but jumped back up and glared waiting for Klara to throw a punch before grabbing her arm and twisting it away using her momentum to throw her to the griund and quickly pinned her.Klara wiggled and tried to buck her off before finally going limp. "i yeild... damn kid..." Lena laughed and got off her, helping Klara get up off the ground. "you put up a good fight, just as good as cowboy over there." Killjoy looked over to the cowbow, who was rolling his eyes at Tracers nickname. "you didnt put up half a bad fight as i thought, youd make a sparring partner." Lena smirked at that and nodded. "hey whenever your back on base, if you visit let me know! love to go-" "Agents Tracer, mcree, Mei, Mercy, and Pharah please report to the debreif room. " "ah rubbish.. welp duty calls.. ill see yall around! Killjoy, raze? thanks for the good spars!" they waved and watched as Tracer blinked off to the cowboys side, stealing his hat before blinking off again, Mcree following after yelling. "did we just make a new sparring buddy?" raze said coming to Killjoys side. Killjoy laughed nd nodded as Yoru and Pheonix walked up, oth pouting since they lost their credits. "idiots, cmon lets find Sage.." Killjoy said shaking her head at the boys antics before turning and leading the group back to the vulture where Sage, Winston and Morisson were waiting to send them off, talking amoung themsleves about the agents and their new sparring partner.