Game Night

the sounds of yelling and cursing filled the  halls of the Protocol.  in the common room, 4 agents were sat infront of the tv, a remote in each of their hands and were either yelling at the tv or yelling at each other. the small group consisted of Pheonix, Killjoy, Sage, and surprisingly Viper. Sage was curled up agaisnt the side of the couch, a small smile stuck on her face as she heard Killjoy and Pheonix fighting over something that happened, while Viper was just sitting there a slight annoyed look on her face.

Viper laughed softly as she and Sage crossed the finsih line in the game, while Killjoy and Pheonix was arguing over who shot off the blue shell first. "Okay you two. The next round is starting." Sage said glancing over at the two younger agentsc who immediately dropped the argument and turned to the tv, in full concentration, which had the older two agents chuckling.

Naturally the two started bickering again, it started with Pheonix sending out a green shell and it immediately hit Killjoys car, which caused her to squeak and call out betrayal. Killjoy retaliated with a lightning bolt to everyone, viper just glared at the engineer, while pheonix yelled out like he actually got shocked.

Which lead to Pheonix retaliating back, completely refocused on making sure Killjoy didn't pass, which in turn, made killjoy do the same. Yet again ending in a fight though this time it was out of game.

Pheonix turned on the engineer quickly when the scores came up. "I was so close! If you didn't hit me with the green shell-" "hey! I just shot out the green shell! I wasn't aiming for your car!" "Doesn't matter it hit my car and I lost my place." Pheonixs eyes flashed with anger and he summoned a fireball into his hand. "Woah woah! Pheonix. Killjoy didn't do it on purpose. The whole point is to knock other cars out of the way." Safe stepped in trying to deescaltae the situation.

"She did it on purpose because she smirked when it hit my car." Pheonix fired back not moving his eyes from the engineer. "I did not do it on purpose! I shot it out and it happened to hit your car!" Killjoy said back, looking worriedly from the fireball in pheonixs hand to him. "Doesn't explain why you were smirking!" He snarled luging forward and grabbing killjoys jacket with one hand, wanting a squeak from the engineer and protests from the older agents.

"Let her go pheonix! Think this through, do you really want to risk getting removed from the roster for hurting another agent?" Viper said calmly stepping forward. "Don't care, she cost me the entire game, I was almost winning." Pheonix said between clenched teeth, bringing the fireball closer to the engineers face, who tried to struggle away from it.

He suddenly yelped and released the engineer when a sudden force yanked him backwards. He was met face to face with sage who glared at him and dragged him out of the room, yelling at him angierly. After making sure killjoy was fine, viper  helped the little engineer clean up the games before bidding her a soft goodnight.

The next morning pheonix cornered killjoy in the kitchen to apologise and soon the two were back to messing around like always, not letting their little disagreement mess with their friendship.

Valorant One-Shot Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें