Chapter 18 ~ welcome home

Yakko had been carrying his siblings in turns as they would both argue that 'their legs hurt' and that they could not carry on. Yakko obviously didn't care about that, it was the fact that Wakko had fallen many times before from his lack of sleep and Dot had nearly tumbled once or twice. "How faaaar..?" Wakko moaned pulling on Yakko's baggy pants. "We can't be that far away now Wakko.. Just hold on a little longer yea?" Yakko replied patting Wakko's head a few times.
They reached a sign which was extremely hard to read but Yakko seemed to be able to read in. "Welcome.. To.. Warnerstock..? This is it..?" Yakko looked around to see what he saw before. A complete wasteland. "But there's nothing here!!" Dot pointed out, looking around like her oldest brother to see if she could see anything. "Maybe we should head over there it looks like something is over there..!" Wakko pointed to a tall mountain base kinda thing that stood out a lot. "Good idea lil bro.." Yakko said, picking up Dot ( as it was her turn to be carried ) and took Wakkos hand as they set off.
~

~
*:.. o()o ..:*
Well here it is!! The long awaited chapter 18! I promise I'll try and get more chapters done and out there for you guys ;;--;;