Chapter 12 ~ truth

Yakko, Wakko and dot had already left home with a few things to last them until they get to Warnerstock. "Have we got everything?" Yakko asked happily, he was finally going home with his siblings.. His real home. "Yep! Packed and sorted!" Dot replied with a happy giggle, she couldn't remember home, the water tower was the only home she really recalled as 'home'. Wakko was just as exited, he remembered some things but not everything. "Hey yakko?..." Dot said quietly pulling on her brothers hand. "Yes my sweet sister sibling?.." Yakko replied smiling down at her, he just adored his siblings.. More than anything in the world!.."what do you remember after Mom and dad... Went up there.." Dot said pointing to the sky as her brother held her hand and Wakko gave a frown. "W-well... I'll tell you later when we're getting ready for our first night on the road.." Yakko replied smiling and keeping calm to reassure Wakko and dot.

They walked quite far in the time they had and were soon ready to call it a day. "Can you tell us now?.." Dot said cuffing in between her two older brothers. "Why of course dot..." Yakko put his arm around his two siblings as he began his story.
"Well... When dad passed away Mom was very upset.... and had to rule alone also being the mother of three children alone was tough enough for her... And then soon.. She was murdered... I had to try and get as far away as possible.. I kept you two close to me..." Yakko sighed sadly looking down on his in shock siblings. "Carry on..." Wakko added looking at his brother who seemed to be in a daydream world. "oh yea...well every night would be the same from then.. We'd go to sleep then, Wakko, you'd be woken up by dots crying and you'd come to me.. I stayed up late every night with you dot..." Yakko said hugging his siblings tighter. "Did you ever think of giving us away?.." Dot asked puzzled as to why her brother hadn't given them away. "Because I love you two.. So much.. I promised Mom and dad... That I'd be your guardian.. And it's the love that binds a family together that makes us strong...."