Chapter 9 ~ truth

A month had last and the Warners were enjoying their life at with their new motherHey guys what's wrong?" Ariel said as she opened the door giving the trio a suspicious look. "Nothing! Why would you think there was anything wrong!" Yakko said with 'it's God damn obvious I'm lying voice'. "Yakko....tell me the truth now please.." Ariel sat next to Yakko as he sighed. "I-I-....this.." Yakko softly said as dot handed the locket to Ariel, when she opened it she frowned looking at the trio. "You miss her hu?..." Ariel sighed sadly. She felt really sorry for them therefore she let them stay with her and have a mother again.... "Y-yea... I met her... In a dream and... She told us we had to go to Warnerstock to rule once again..." Yakko got up slowly and made his way to the window. "So.... Your leaving?..." Ariel said in a very upset tone... She had just gotten used to her new children and she loved them all! She would do anything to make them happy!. "No! Well yea! But... We're coming back..." Yakko turned to face his 'mother' and gave her a smile. "Good... So when are you leaving?" Ariel giggled looking at the other two Warners who were pulling silly faces at each other. "Tomorrow most likely! So we better get packing sibs!" Yakko grabbed a large black rucksack and placed it on the bed. "Okiedokie!!" The other two said in unison as they did the same except Dot pulled out a pink one.

"We're coming home.... Mom... Dad..."

*:.. o()o ..:*
Long chapters will mostly be weekends or days were in not very busy as my laptop broke so /leik if u crei evry tiem/

•~