Chapter 8 ~ to Warnerstock!

"What's that Yakko?" Dot said confused of what her brother had in his hand as she had never seen him with a locket before. "This, my dear sister, is the answer to our problems. All these years we've not know who our mother is, but now we do." Yakko opened the locket and showed Wakko and dot. They sat looking at the locket in amazement, "whoa! Where did you get it?!" Wakko looked up at his older brother smiling as he saw his younger self. "From Mom, our real mom, who loves us no matter what we do!" Yakko put the locket around dots neck and then jumped on the bed In Between his two siblings. "Are you insane?" Dot asked with a slight look of concern on her face. "Yea but not when I'm telling you the truth! Mom gave this to me!" Yakko put his arms around his younger siblings and they all rubbed their noses together. "But you said mom was a princess! In this picture she's not got a crown or anything a princess would have!" Dot pointed out while giving the locket a closer inspection. "Not all princess's dress in fancy clothing little sister. They are people after all." Yakko turned to his sister giving her the 'really?' Look. "So anyway what did mom say??" Wakko said obviously wanting to change the subject. "She said we Must go to Warnerstock and rule like we were meant to.." Yakko got up and pulled out his map and pointed to Warnerstock. "Wait does that mean... Leaving Ariel?!? I don't wanna do that!!!! She's the best cook!!!" Wakko protested looking at his brother in a very confused way. "Then we will pack a ton of snacks and stuff and set off for Warnerstock!" Yakko said throwing his fist up in the air later to be joined by his siblings doing the same.

*:.. o()o ..:*
Short chapter! I'm sorry >.<

To be continued...
•~