Chapter 19~ war aftermath

Walking and walking and walking. Yakko was exhausted. He knew for a fact that he had to keep walking. Dot was resting her head on Yakkos shoulder, asleep. Wakko was fast asleep, snoring, in the same position as dot.

Yakko's arms were getting weak, he missed the soft, warm comfort of a bed and home. He felt like he was losing it more than normal. All three warners were starving, thirsty and tired.

Soon in the distance broken down, destroyed houses were seen. Wakko looked up at the sight. "Whoa... So.. This is where we use to live...?" He gazed around the area with amazement. Yakko did the same with a slight smile. "By the looks of things, and what the map is telling me, yes it was!" He was happy. In many cases people would be devastated to see their home in ruins, but this was different. Yakko was happy. He found his home, there was just that feeling he'd never felt before. "What a dump!" Dot chimed in, making the oldest Warner laugh.

While walking through the broken houses they found some pretty neat things. They soon reached a large, broken statue. It was of a women and a man. Their mother and father.

~| FLASHBACK |~

Banging came from the main doors of the castle. The guards fighting off the intruders, failing. The King and queen stood protectively over their children doing everything they could to protect them, willing to give up their own lives. BANG. BANG. The door came flying down...

~~ TO BE CONTINUED.
I decided that this will try to a 2 week updated book (two updates a week) I have exams for the next 3 weeks so I'll see how it goes! ❤️ thank you for your support with this book!