Chapter 7 ~ mother?...

Yakko and his younger siblings had another great day of bonding with their new 'mother'. Yakko still felt like something was missing.. But he always shuck off that feeling. Soon night came and Yakko had a horrible feeling, he didn't want another nightmare like last night! That was terrible! It gave him and his siblings a huge fright! "Yakko? Don't be scared..." Dot murmured to her shaken up older brother as she hugged him. "Yea bro... We are always right beside you!.." Wakko also murmured as he snuggled into Yakko. The trio were one happy family by themselfs, yeah sure they had their bumpy times but they love each other! Very much! And no one could stop their love!

Wakko and Dot had fallen asleep but Yakko lay awake when he started to grow very tired all of a sudden, he closed his eyes and then his mind took him away into the madness he held in it.

Yakko was stood in a black room. "Hello??.... Is anyone there??..." Yakko called out to only hear his echoes flying back at him. "My son... It has been many years..." Yakkos ears pricked up... That voice it sounded so familiar... He looked up from the ground to see a woman... The same species as him. "M-m-Mom?...." Yakko whispered getting teary eyed while looking at the figure and replaying her voice and that one line... Over and over...."yes my son it is me." The figure was beautiful, everything that Yakko remembered about his mother he saw... Except for the blood on her dress and her messy hair with a single locket around her neck. "W-w-what happened to you?.." Yakko shakily said through his tears. "murder my son that's what... You must regain your kingdom...." She said in a stern voice placing her hands on Yakkos shoulders. "B-b-but-" Yakko was interrupted by his mother, "I have seen what you've done for you little brother and little sister Yakko.... I miss you all so.. So... So much... I hope you know that.." She let her tears run as she pulled her son into a hug before pulling back and taking her locket off and putting it in Yakko's hand. "W-what?..." Yakko said confused. "Take this my son.. Show Wakko and Dot..tell them mommy still loves them and always will.." She cried as Yakko slowly opened the locket.
Inside there was a picture of his mother (who wasn't in all get fancy princess gear) along with baby Dot and a very young Wakko. He laughed slightly at the sight but it also made him cry more. "Now my son... You must wake up.."

"But mom I!"

"I know Yakko... This is going to be tough.. But I will guide and protect you as much as I can... Go now to Warnerstock and take your place... King Yakko.. Along with prince Wakko and princess Dot..."

"For you Mom... Anything.." Yakko replied putting the locket into his pocket.

Yakko jumped up from his sleep and wiped his eyes, then he remembered, the locket! He quickly went for his pocket and found the locket still in his pocket... Was that a dream?...

To be continued...

•~