Chapter 6 ~ Yakko's nightmare

Running, running and more running was all they could do... Yakko had to get his siblings somewhere safe.. He would do anything for them! Even if it meant sacrificing himself he would do it.
Wakko and dot were not to far behind but they were behind, Yakko had to find a way to keep them in front... Then he quickly picked them up and ran since that was the easy option. The guards were not far behind now and more people had started to try and stop them... Suddenly a car slipped off the road and on to the pavement where the trio were running... BANG..... Silence fell

Yakko snapped awake after bearing what had just happened. He then quickly looked around for his siblings.... Yakko saw his younger brother being towered over by his young sister with tears flowing freely from her eyes all while shaking him. "Wakko!!!!! Wake up!!!! Big brother please wake up!!!!" After hearing dots pleads Yakko slowly made his way over to his siblings holding his side from the Pain of the accident. Wakko lay still not breathing, not the smallest movement... Yakko felt his heart leap out his mouth..... His little brother... HIS.. Was now lying on a life or death base... The one he swore to protect... Is now nearly dead....

Crews of ambulances came but everyone ignored the Warners like they weren't there... Yakko knew Dot was badly hurt.. He could see it in her face other than the heartbreaking scene taking place... Yakko held his brother close... Until a doctor came over... He checked Wakko out and soon pronounced him dead. Yakko's world fell down around him. Dot fell into Yakko crying and crying screaming out Wakkos name... It was heartbreaking... Yakko let out one last loud cry... "WAKKKKKOOOOO!!!!" Followed by a river of tears.....

Dot and Wakko shuck their older brother before he shot up in his bed sweating madly before calming his breathing. He saw his brother and sister were safe and pulled them into a hug tearing up as he did

To be continued...