Chapter 9 - New Truths

OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!! I can't believe this story has over a thousand views! And for that this chapter will be long!! (Anyone notice that I changed the title cover, let me know in the comment below what u think of it)

The photo to the right gives a clue as to what happens in the next chapter, comment if you think you know what it is!

And here's chapter 9! 

Does have graphic detail! 

----------------------------------------------------- 

Raylynn's point of view (new point of view!!)  

------------------------------------------------------------- 

(earlier that day) 

I woke up to the radio playing and a snoring Jake, he had his arms wrapped around my waist under my growing stomach and was holding me tight against his chest. Honestly I didn't want to leave this spot but I really had to pee.. "Jake?" I whined shifting a bit trying to move without waking him entirely but enough to get his grip to loosen. His grip only tightened making me whimper in pain at the pressure, and then his grip let go of me and I could hear him mumble something before he fell back to sleep.

Smiling to myself as I climbed off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I went to the bathroom before starting the shower, getting undressed and climbed in washing my hair and my body. When I heard the shower door open and feeling cold air burst into the shower.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I heard Jake ask and feel his arms snaked around my waist pulling me close to him.

"You looked too cute, sleeping, and snoring." I said giggling and smiling, he'd been overly protective for a while after the whole Savannah incident but had now just began to loosen up and not be so tense.

"Still, you could have woken me up anyways." He mumbled against my neck and made a trail of kisses down the back of neck and along my shoulder.

Biting my lip hard, my mind going back to the night we had slept together.

*flash back* (warning graphic)

Mya and I were up in her room having a girls night in while Jake had a few guy friends over and they were in the theater watching movies. Mya had just fallen asleep after we finished watching Cyberbully, which was one of the sadest movies I've seen. There was a song her and I both cried during which it played in the movie. It was 'Breath Me' by Sia and it was stuck in my head now. I looked at the clock which read ten to eleven. While Mya was out cold, I was wide awake, so I went to go make myself some tea.

Walking down to the kitchen I could hear the guys being rather loud which must mean't they had been drinking because they were never this loud other wise. Trying to be quiet I tip-toed into the ktichen and got the tea pot ready with water and set it on the stove, starting the stove and setting the tea pot on the burner I jumped up to sit on the counter next to the stove so I could keep an eye on it.

I must have dozed off because I woke up to the pot screaming and seeing Jake moving it off the burner. "Oh, shoot.. I didn't mean to fall asleep.." I said looking at him, I could somewhat smell alcohol on him but it was faint.

"Its okay, its just water. Not that big of a deal." He said smiling at me, I blushed like an idiot and looked away.

"Do you still want the water for your tea? If you don't mind, I would love to join you for a cup."

"Need to sober up?" I joked hopping off the counter and practically falling on my butt as my legs had fallen asleep. I realized as to why I didn't fall straight to the ground, Jake had caught me by my waist and was holding me against him. I could feel my heart beat faster, being so close to him alone.