Chapter 7- The Bet

Please don't just read, I would love to have you all vote and comment.. 

Hope you love the chapter and sorry if its short

Unedited..

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Brandon's point of view

Seeing Mya faint like that, I was scared we had over excited her, but I had caught her just in time.

We got her back in the house, laying her on the couch. Her color seemed to be coming back, and her eyes were trying to flutter open. "Mya, baby. Relax, don't stress you're self." I said, my voice laced with concern. "Don't tell me to relax, I'm fine. If you'd quit throwing surprises at me I wouldn't have fainted." I smiled at her, she was back to normal. I heard a few people laugh at her comment which made me softly chuckle. "Do you want to open gifts now?" "Yes!" I chuckled at her excitement. "Okay, I'll have the guys bring them in."

Watching her open gifts was very enjoyable. The look of pure shock after unveiling each one was incredible. We had opened all the gifts, which there had to be hundreds. "Which one's your favorite?" "Raylynn's, for sure." Looking at all the open gifts I honestly couldn't remember which one Ray had given us. "And which one was that exactly?" Watching her role her eyes but laugh at the same time I watched her reach for a rather big box. "Its the bath tub, it has a soothing vibration feature thats suppose to help him or her sleep better and keep them calm while in the bath." "Ohh, that makes so much more sense." I said smiling. Most of the people had started leaving after we had opened presents, which I didn't mind. Not all of them were family so I let it slide.

"Brandon?"

"What..um, I'm sorry got distracted." she chuckled and took my hand leaving the box on the floor. "That's what I figured. Now I was saying that we find out the sex in a few weeks and when we do I want to get some things that fit that. But only you and I get to know." she said smirking knowing people would want to know.

"I don't know how people are going to feel about that, exspecially you're dad, brother and Ray."

"They can live till the day him or her is born." she said smirking before kissing my lips. "Ready for a nap?" I asked because she had to be either tired or hungry by now since we had been opening presents for the last hour. "Sure, but can you make me a ham sandwich?" she asked cautiously. "yeah, sure. I'll bring it up to the room. Why don't you get a movie started while i make it." I suggested.

I knew she was tired and wouldn't fight it so she nodded her head and went up stairs while I went to the kitchen and made her sandwhich. As I walked up the stairs I could hear the movie just starting, "good I didn't miss the beginning of it."

Walking in with her sandwich I chuckled when I saw her all cuddled up on the bed with the beginning of Wallie playing "Of all movies you chose this one?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I wanted something childish, and I figured it was appropriate for the baby."

"Ahh, well are we going to pick out names?" I asked as I handed her the plate and climbed on to the bed cuddling with her under the covers.

"I like Loral Grace for a girl and Liam Henry for a boy."

"I like them too, I also like Rheana Lacen and Levi Cole." 

"Wanna make a bet?" She asked as she took a bite of her sandwich. 

"A bet on what?" I asked curious. 

"Well do you think its a boy or girl?" 

"I think its a boy." 

"Oh so you changed your choice?" 

"Yeah, he or she's been pretty calm with you lately so I figure its a boy." I smiled and watched as she finished her sandwich. 

"Hmm, well I think its going to be a girl. So the bet is, if I win, they get named what I want and if you win they get named what you want. " 

"Deal, but I'm pretty sure its a boy." 

"Well, you're on." she giggled and we went back to watching the movie. 

____________--------------------

Sorry for the long wait. 

Hope it was worth it. 

-Rose