Chapter 3 - Yes' and a Memory

Hope y’all like this chapter

Hmm not many votes on the rings.. sad

The song to the right I thought sort of fit the ending and Mya and Brandon's relationship now.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

*Mya’s Point of view*

“Mya wake up, Brandon’s here.”

“Leave me alone, I need five more minutes.”

“You said that an hour ago. Its past 11.” I shot up in the bed. “What?! Why didn’t you tell me that in the first place?” I scrambled out of bed heading to my bathroom. I started the shower, undressing as it heated up.

Climbing into the shower I turned on my shower radio and started singing along with the song that was just playing. As I was singing I started washing my hair, then rinsed it out and put conditioner in my hair. While that was soaking into my hair I started washing my body. I looked down at my hands for something felt off. Looking at my left hand I saw the ring. I covered my mouth with my right hand so I could look more closely at the ring without the sound of my scream. It was beautiful; even though it was simple it was the perfect ring. ‘He must have put it on when I fell asleep.’ I thought. I finished washing my body and rinsed out my hair.

As I got out of the shower I could hear the boy’s watching the game, in my room? I wrapped a towel around my hair and one around my body before walking out into my room. Sure enough they were all sitting on my bed. Brandon was sitting in between my brother and my brother’s best friend Ryan.

“Umm, do you guys mind? I kind of need to get dressed.” They laughed and stayed where they were. “Seriously you guys!” Finally they got up and left, or so I thought. I felt someone’s arms wrap around me.

“Brandon, not the time.”

“Do you like the ring?” I felt a soft blush radiate on my face. “I love it.”

“Does this mean it’s a yes? You’ll marry me?” I nodded. “Yes!” I felt him pick me up and twirl me around. In the same process my towel fell off. “Brandon! Put me down!” He gently set me down and handed me the fallen towel.

“What it’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before.”

“Out, please.” I said after putting the towel back around me. He complied and walked out closing my door. Sighing I went into my closet to look for something to wear.

I pulled on a red A- line dress that went to mid thigh. I put on my black sandal wedges. Underneath I had on a matching red set of under garments. Walking out and down the stairs after I had combed through my hair and dried it a bit, I could hear the boys in the kitchen. I pushed the oak style swing door and was not prepared to be covered in what I hoped was just soapy water. I was soaked from head to toe. I saw who had thrown the bucket, and nearly screamed.

“Ryan! What the hell?” I yelled at him.

“I..I.. I’m sorry Mya I thought you were Jake. It was an accident.”

I didn’t respond instead I turned around and started back up the stairs. I could hear foot steps behind me, but I chose to ignore whoever was following me. I once I got to my room I closed and locked the door before whoever could get in. I decided to take another shower because whatever that was it was not just water. After taking a rather long shower I walked into my closet and set out to find my bikini.

Finding it was rather harder than I expected. I pulled it on and grabbed my beach towel and set out of my closet to my final destination, our pool. Walking out of my room I collided with a body, looking up to see it was Brandon. He was shirtless and wearing swimming trunks. His abs were perfectly toned and his skin was sun kissed.

“Hey, going for a swim?” He asked

“I, uh, um yeah.” I said stuttering my gaze fixed on his abs.

“When’s your next doctor appointment?” His question made me look up to meet his eyes just as a blush spread across my face feeling like a deer caught in the head lights.

“In a few weeks, we get to see if it’s a boy or a girl. Which are you hoping for?”

We started down the hall while he thought it over. He didn’t say a word down the stairs or when we went through the kitchen to get to the back patio. I set my towel on one of the lounge chairs and started toward the pool figuring he wasn’t going to tell me. I didn’t expect him to pick me up and carry me into the pool.

“A girl, so she can look like you.” Hearing him say that brought memories of my mother, and how she and I looked so alike. Images of her dead body lying on the floor crossed through my mind. I hadn’t noticed that I was crying till I felt him wipe them with his thumb.

“Mya, did I say something wrong?”

“No, um some memories of my mom passed through my mind.”

“I’m sorry; I forgot that you two looked alike. I wasn’t thinking.”

“Brandon, it’s not your fault.” I felt him kiss my head, and I smiled as his small gesture.

We swam for a little while before heading back in and cuddled on the couch where I once again fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

*Brandon’s view* (again : ) )

It was still early, so I decided to take a nap with her. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><<><>><><><><><><><<>><><><><><><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><><><><><<>><<><><><><><><>><>< 

Sorry his point of view was short.

Hope you all like it!

Fan

Comment

Vote

--Nemo