Chapter 6 - Savannah Goes Nuts

Hope you all love this chapter, i know i do. :) Also important notice at the bottom. Big thanks to my editor (look towards the detication for her name) She was one of my first fans and has helped me a lot with this story. :D

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 6

I pulled out of Brandon's arms knowing that scream.

It was Raylynn's.

I could feel Brandon running behind me. By the time we got to the kitchen, I didn't see Raylynn anywhere. Fear ran through my veins, as I heard her scream again from the back yard. There was a splash and all was silent.

I could see her trying to get to the edge, but she couldn't while she was trying to keep herself afloat. I pulled my skirt of my dress off from where it connected. Being left in the under dress, I took off my heels and dove into the pool.

I half pulled, half swam Ray to the shallow end to see Jake pull her from my arms and carry her to one of the lounge chairs. Climbing out with the help of Brandon, I kneeled by her side.

 "Ray, who pushed you in?" I heard my brother ask.

Coughing up water, I heard her say Savannah.

I took off in search of Savannah. I saw her talking to Ryan like nothing had happen.

"You bitch!" I spit at her.

 "What are-" 

"You knew Ray couldn't swim when you pushed her in!" I yelled, not caring that people were looking at us.

"She was meant to die! [Props to my friend for this line as well as to the other video from which it came from] Jake was mine- he always has been. But then little miss pretty had to come in and get knocked up by him. Your mother and her were the same- weak and careless. Too bad about your mothers suicide-oh wait who said it was a suicide?" she gave me an evil smirk.

The memories came flooding back, the bottle of pills, and the glass of wine. It didn't add up.

"It was you! She didn't kill herself you killed her!" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Unfortunately I had to. She caught on to my plans about Raylynn and was going to turn me in. I had no other choice." She looked at me, like what she did was okay.

"You are a psychotic bitch!" I yelled as I slapped her across the face. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back just before she could hit me back. Tears fell as I felt myself being carried away from the loud noise of what was left of my wedding. I could hear someone trying to sooth me and looked up to see Ryan.

"Where's Brandon?" I asked him worried.

"He's helping Jake get everyone out, he told me to bring you up to your room. Ray is up in your bed. You're safe now."

"I can walk you know Ryan."

"I know, but this is much faster." We finally got to my room and he set me down. I ran to my bed to find Ray watching TV.

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" I asked frantically, before I started looking from head to toe to see if there were any bruises on her.

"We're fine Mya. Everything is fine, thanks for saving us back there in the pool. I'm sorry about your dress though."

"I don't care about that dress as long as you two are okay." I said as I climbed into the bed with her.

 She laid her head on my chest and I softly petted her hair. (Weird I know, but it was something I'd always done to calm her down.) As I heard her breath start to even out I started singing one of her favorite songs.  I knew she was asleep, but I continued to sing the song over and over till I became sleepy and quit. I felt both sides of my bed indent and could see Jake cuddle next to Ray and felt Brandon cuddle next to me. We all were tired and soon all fell asleep. I knew we'd deal with everything tomorrow. 

[The next day]

I woke up with a yawn; I lightly stretched trying to not wake up Ray whose head was still lying on my chest. There were five of us on my bed, Ray, Jake, and Brandon who were next to me. And I guess Ryan crashed at the end of my bed after we all fell asleep last night.

"Ray, wake up." I lightly poked her head.

 I heard her groan and stifled a giggle. "Come on, we both need to get cleaned up, we smell like chlorine."

We got out of the bed, trying our best not to disturb the guys and split up. I went to my bathroom while I assumed she went to Jake's.

Taking a shower felt so good. It relaxed me until I remembered what happened last night. Savannah confessed to killing my mother, and trying to kill Raylynn. Who knew my so-called best friend was a psychotic killer?

I screamed in frustration, she took the most important figure in my life all because she wanted my brother.  I heard knocking on the bathroom door. "Mya, are you okay?" I heard the worry in Brandon's voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be out in a second." I called back to him.

Turning off the water I got out, putting my hair in a towel and a towel around my body. I opened the bathroom door, and was greeted with Brandon picking me up and setting me on the bed. He was propping up my pillows and was telling me to relax. I sat back and was welcomed to a tray table full of deliciousness. I smelled waffles and cinnamon toast- both of which were my favorite.

"Thanks." I didn't know what else to say.

"You're welcome," he replied. He sat next to me on the bed turning the TV on and changing it to Law and Order SVU- also a favorite of mine.

"What happened with Savannah?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"She's in jail now; she has court sometime soon I think."

"Oh," was the only response I could think of.

We shared my breakfast and watched some TV before I decided to get changed. I went into my closet and put on a long sundress that was pink and white with a hint of peach in it. I put on my flip flops and started out of my room not really caring that Brandon was lying on my bed. I knew he'd be following me anyways. When I got to the stairs, everything seemed to be back to normal. Not a trace of anything from our wedding was there. I felt a few tears try to come out, but held them back.

I walked around looking for Ray and Jake or Ryan, or even my dad. I heard laughing out front and started that way. I could tell that Brandon was behind me. Every step I took, I heard his echo. We had both been quiet, while I was walking around looking for people. I opened the front door and was greeted by a yard full of baby things all in neutral colors as we hadn't learned the sex of the baby and a ton of people.

 "Surprise!" I hear them yell out to me. This was too much excitement for me, and so I fainted.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

And sorry for another cliff hanger I just couldn't help it!

I hope to see more comments or votes for me to post chapter 7, like maybe like either 10 comments or ten votes because I see my reads but not getting any feedback.

I'd really appreciate it :-)

-Nemo