a thanks to you all, and MUST READ VERY IMPORTANT

I want to give a big thanks to all my readers! I have 542 reads which i still can't believe, and even though i wish it was more im still happy i have even just more than one. I know i haven't been on and havent updated and im so sorry but school and work and of course sleep have taken over most of my life, i am hoping to do the next chapter for BITH but i would love to have feed back on what you guys think should happen.. 

Should she 

A. realise it was a dream

B. go into early labor as a result of falling/fainting

C. have one of my readers give me an idea :)

Help me decide! i will be checking friday morning and into friday night on what you guys think. 

I really hope you guys could fan more and vote and most of all comment. i'm a type of writer that loves feed back and loves to hear what you guys think on everything. That also goes for my other two stories, which Love or Sex (LOS) has 100 reads, and The Slave That Screwed Her Master (TSTSHM) has 29 reads. I know i've been busy and havent updated for a while but i get kinda stuck when i feel that no one really cares for my writing. 

And i know i sound over dramatic but this is me, and idk how long i can continue writing if i don't see some inprovment. I know that's a bit harsh but i think this is the only way i can get through to you guys..

(Sorry for any errors, i was a bit tired when writing this.)

-Rose-