Chapter 5- Wedding Bliss

Hey all my readers! Sorry its taken me so long to update, i've been busy and i would have posted this weekend but i had to help my grandparents move. But here is Chapter 5!

><>><><>><><><><><><><<><><><><<><><><><><>><

Chapter 5

My father brought part of the veil over my head before we started walking down the aisle. I looked at all the people standing. We got to the alter faster than I thought as I reached out for Brandon's stretched out hand. I felt his hand grasp mine and walked out of my dads arms.

"We have gathered here today to witness the bonding of Myanna and Brandon." I heard the officiate say, as we went through the traditional marriage ceremony I was surprised when they said we could say a few of our own vows. Brandon had decided to go first.

 With our hands still in each others I looked into his eyes as he said, "Mya, I've loved you since I first met you back in fifth grade. I never thought I'd get to see you standing here next to me. It was always my dream to have you as my wife, watch little versions of us run around," we laughed at that part.

 "And to grow old together," he continued, "I promise to protect you, and our son/daughter till the day I die and even from then on. I love you." I had tears streaming down my face at this point. That had to be the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I don't think I could top that.

Through the tears I stated, "Brandon, that night we shared was the best night of my life. When you showed up yesterday, I thought you were going to say you wanted nothing to do with our child. I was surprised that you had come so prepared and you had even protected me from getting hurt again. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, to be able to wake up with you next to me every morning. I want to hear our daughter/son call you daddy. And I want to be able to say I'm yours forever."

 With that the officiate said we could kiss, and that we did after Brandon pulled the veil back. It was soft, but passionate. We pulled apart, hearing the officiate call us 'Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Rolandson.' I could hear clapping and cheering as we walked down the aisle. I looked back to see Ray and Jake hand in hand running after us, Savannah and Ryan walking slower behind them. I noticed Savannah was looking at the two of them, I could see she wasn't happy they were so close.

When we walked back into the house I stopped in my tracks. The light was low and there had to have been a thousand white candles that were lit. The room smelled like Christmas cookies, yum my favorite. The living room and dining room furniture were now replaced with white clothed covered tables that had long stem white roses in huge vases.

There were tear drop crystals dangling from the dark little tree branches that were also in the vases. I felt Brandon start to pull me along to the big table that was right in front of the windows. "Brandon, it's beautiful."

"No," he turned me around so that I was facing him, "this is okay," he said looking around the room.

          I couldn't help but giggle at how his minty breath tickled my cheeks. He cupped my face and looked in my eyes. They shined of nothing but love.

"You ," he continued, "are beautiful and I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too," I responded my voice shaking because of the tears I was trying to hold back. He gave me a passionate kiss and then whispered in my ear "you shouldn't cry Mrs. Rolandson."

I rolled my eyes at that bit but smiled. I smiled because I know that at that moment, I felt like the happiest woman on earth. It didn't matter what lied ahead of us. As long as we we're together, everything would be okay.

Our small wedding party had already sat down and we soon joined them. Our guests had all found their places, and dinner was being served. It was pineapple glazed ham with mashed potatoes and baby corn on the cob. I cut the corn off the cob before I cut my ham and mixed it with my mashed potatoes. I continuously looked at my left hand, smiling every time I saw the two bands on my finger. I continued eating till I heard a clinking of a glass that had gotten my attention.

Raylynn was the first to give a toast. Her words had me crying through the whole thing. "Brandon, before I start my toast I wanted to say that Mya is the best girl you could find, I know she loves you and if you hurt her you have a big group of people who will willingly go after you. So keep that in mind." There were laughs from everyone, though we all knew her words were true.

"So on to the rest of my toast, I wanted to say that you two deserve each other, Mya, we've been through a lot with each other. Not to mention we're going to be going through motherhood soon together. Just remember Jake and I are just a call away."

I couldn't help it I had to hug her. I squeezed her tight and she did the same back. We both sat back down as the clapping died down. "Mya, Brandon, I've known each of you for quite a while. Considering Mya that you are my sister." I turned to look at my brother, smiling I waited for him to continue. "I never thought I'd see you so happy since we lost mom, and I'm glad you'll have Brandon here to help you through everything that will happen in the future. I hope he can be the man of your dreams." I mouthed a 'thank you' to him as the clapping started and died down once again.

We continued to eat, and soon it was time for our first dance as husband and wife. Brandon took my hand and guided me to the dance floor. We started a slow dance close together. I was in heaven. Until I heard a scream from the kitchen..

><>>><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><>>><< 

Thanks for reading!

Comment

Fan Me

Keep reading

And don't forget to VOTE!

--Nemo